(Updated) Chapter 1: Arrival back on Earth

Due to wormhole theory, It's only been about 9 months since Y/n left the Smith Home. He and his Queen Mara were now sitting in the cockpit of their ship, the Queen of Hearts, another relic Cayde had left Y/n.

 He and his Queen Mara were now sitting in the cockpit of their ship, the Queen of Hearts, another relic Cayde had left Y/n

The two were listening to some of the music thanks to Nero's help.

Mara was never one for singing, but Y/n has a strange influence on her. She enjoyed his music, it was a nice change of pace from what she used to be. She had left a clone of herself back in the Dreaming City, no-one would ever know she was gone. The two were chatting.

Y/n: You sure about this Mara? They can be a pretty messed up bunch of fuckers?

Mara: Darling, of course I'm sure, you've seen my home, it's only fair I get to see yours, the real yours, I've been to the Guardian's Earth Several Times. Now you said this ship had autopilot?

Y/n: Yeah it does.

Y/n's eyes then widended, he knew what she meant and he smirked.

Nero: Use protection!

Y/n: Of course....

Mara: Little Light.

Nero: I hate the both of you.

Y/n: Love you too buddy. Mara I do have to warn, my family is very... dysfunctional.

Mara gives him the "Have you met mine?" look.

Y/n: Oh right, Brother that tried to kill me.

 Meanwhile back on Earth:

The Smith Family is currently eating breakfast.

Jerry: I see there's a new episode of that singing show tonight. Who do you guys think is gonna be the best singer? (Morty falls asleep at the table, smashing his face into his plate)

Summer: Oh my God, his head is in his food. I'm going to puke.

Beth: Morty, are you getting sick? (Morty lifts his head, clearly exhausted,and wipes food from his face) I told you not to practice-kiss the living roompillow. The dog sleeps on it.

Morty:  I wasn't kissing a pillow, mom. I just I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Maybe my dreams were just too loud or something.

Summer: Or maybe you were out all night again with Grandpa Rick.

Jerry: What?

Beth: Dad?

Rick: What, so everyone's supposed to sleep every single night now? You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time?

Jerry: Damn it!

Beth: Jerry!

Jerry: Beth!

Summer: Oh my god, my parents are so loud, I want to die.