3. FRIGHTENED

"Why not?" Jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

" You be both seriously need to grow up" he said while rolling his eyes.

While you and Jimin were talking you noticed Mr. Lee entering the classroom and a boy followed him.

Shivers ran down your spine as you recognised the figure behind Mr. Lee.
You were panic stricken and you were sweating. Your hands were shaking while your eyes still stuck on that person.

"Are you ok Y/n?" Jimin asked you noticing your frightened state. "Jim-Jimin h-he is Minsoo." Jimin darted his eyes on him and already found him glaring at Y/n.

Jimin held your hand gently and looked into your eyes. "Look, I am there with you. Don't worry, everything will alright hmm." You nodded your head. Jimin was still holding your hand when Mr. Lee spoke.

" Attention everyone!  You have a new friend with you. His name is Minsoo and i want you all to help him with whatever he is lagging behind in academics and be a good friend to him."

Minsoo gave his best smile to the class and walked towards an empty bench. He settled there and turn around to place his bag when he saw you looking at him. He smirked at you.

You were terrified. You wanted to run away. You wanted to escape this world. You remembered everything he did to you in the past when you decided to break up with him. You remembered each and every bruise of yours he gave to you. And how he almost raped you because you wanted to break up with him, until Jimin decided to show up that day. It only because of Jimin you survived that day, and maybe because of that very incident since then you think that you always owe Jimin one.

Jimin rubbed his thumb at the back of your hands to bring you back from your thoughts.

"You trust me right? Everything will be alright. I am always right by your side" you nodded at him but was still frightened.

"I really don't get a good vibe from the new transfer student for some reason... Idk" Taehyung said grabbing the attention of all the three of you.

It was suddenly when Mr. Lee spoke "Students I want y'all to make a group of four as we are going to have a group project by the end of this month. By the end of today I want y'all to make groups and give me names."

"We four can be a group right?" Taehyung asked excitedly looking at Jungkook.

"I think we should better be pairing with other boys, it would be good for us. We might not even perhaps be able to complete if we decide to do the project with them." Jungkook said coldly and unbothered.

"What's wrong with you?! Why don't you want to be a group with Jimin and Y/n?" Taehyung almost said yelling at Jungkook.

You were startled at this behaviour of Jungkook. You were sad but anger took over you in no time.

"You know what Jungkook I and Jimin will work on the project alone rather than working with you. And stop assuming that we need you for our project, I along with Jimin can manage it alone way better without you being involved, just go and get your project done with all the boys involved but still I can bet ours will be fuckin' better than yours." You said looking straight looking in the eyes piercing into his soul. 

Everyone around were shocked including Jimin as he never saw you this angry. Jungkook almost ran out of words as he too was a bit shocked. There was silence between all the four of you and it was killing you from inside, but still you were upset over Jungkook's behaviour.
The bell rang which marked the end of the first class.

"Listen" Taehyung said turning towards you in an apologetic tone "I know Jungkook's behaviour wasn't right and I am apologising to you from his behalf. Please don't take any of his words seriously that guy was definately out of his brain. Let's complete the project together as a group. Shall we?" He said with pleasing voice.

You were the class topper, but this wasn't the only reason why Taehyung wanted to have you in the project. He knew if you'd be the part of group Jimin too will join and it might be a good opportunity to clear out things between Jungkook and Jimin.

" When you say that you want me that means it's me, you, Jimin and Jungkook? " You asked Taehyung.

" Oh! Yes... Exactly!! " He said with a happy face.

" Ohk. Then absolutely not " you said packing your stuff.

He became a bit disappointed but nudged Jungkook and gave a glance towards you. He knew it wasn't the right time to again start the argument.

" I am sorry Y/n" he said with a face showing no expressions.

" Don't you think Jimin too deserves an apology. "

Jungkook's eyes widened at this. He took some time but finally spoke in a low tone-

•••

I literally got my test tomorrow, and here I am still shamelessly writing. 🤧

°•°•°•°