PART 4

Y/N POV
When I removed his shirt hesitantly I saw his tond abs I blushed and blushed till now I became a red tomato. I tried to stop smiling. I bit my inner cheek to stop smiling but it didn't help. I was just staring at his abs unknowingly.
Tae : where are u looking at. Aren't u gonna treat my wounds? (smirk)
Y/N : Wha-t did u say??
Tae : Mm I see some is needy and wild.. Don't t worry I am all yours babygirl..
I blushed and started to treat his wound

Tae POV
I was staring at her. She was treating my wound carefully not to hurt me.
Tae mind : am I falling for her... Maybe.....
I was confused whether I have to hear my heart or mind. I just shrugged the thought and started admiring her.....

5min later Y/N POV
I completed treating his wound
Y/N : (sigh) DONE!
I exclaimed. I looked at tae and saw him looking at me. Our eyes locked with each other.

Tae POV
When she looked intoy eyes out eyes locked. I was really mesmerized in her beauty. I unknowingly kept one hand on her cheek. Her skin was really soft as cotton. When my hand came into contact with her skin she flinch a little and looked away. I chucked.

Y/N POV
when he kept his hand on my cheek shiver went down my spine and I blushed and looked away.
Y/N : I-I will make food for you. U will feel better after eating the food. Just take some rest till I come back.
I just ran to the kitchen without thinking twice.

Tae POV
When she blushed chulcked at her cuteness. She told me to take rest and ran to kitchen. My heart was really beating fast than a train."is this what we call love". Now I know how it feels getting loved. I just lay down on the  bed and I just closed my eyes..

Y/N POV
I came back after making soap for tae. I open the door and saw him sleeping. I kept the soap on the nightstand and went to tae. I kissed his forehead.
Y/N:You are really cute and handsome whe  you are sleeping but when u are awake you are just cold and scary. Why can't we be like other normal couples. (sigh)
to whom even I'm talking.
A tear escaped from my eyes I wiped it. When I was going to call te my phone started ringing I turned to go and check but someone grab my wrist and pulled me towards the bed. It was tae and our face were really close. I was on the top of him. His hot breath tingling me. It's a new feeling for me because only for our wedding he kissed me after that we didn't even had any skinship. I looked into his eyes I was holding my breath. I was now a totally red tomato.He was looking at my eyes then to my lips. I felt a whole zoo in my stomach. He slowly leaned closer to me and the gently kissed my lips.I was first shocked but melt in his kiss and kissed him back it was very passionate and was not of lust but with pure love. Our lips moved in sync. I can feel him smirking in between the kiss.

Tae POV
  I was really enjoying this moment. I can feel she is really nervous because I never kissed her after our wedding. When she kissed me back I smirked and decided to tease her.. I bit her bottom lip for access she let out a mo@n. I smirked in satisfaction our tounges were fighting for dominance.
We both aparted and i looked at Y/N she just looked down to avoid my gaze. I lift her chin up with my fingers and looked into her eyes.
Tae:What happen???
Y/N:I'm ju-ust nervous (shuttering+ shy)
Tae:Why? I'm your husband then why are you so nervous..
Y/N:It is just u where so cold but now your acting so sweet.
Tae:I can be more sweet than this(smirk) Do u want me to??

Y/N POV
When he said that my cheeks started heating up. My ears become red. I hit his chest playfully he hiss in pain.
Y/N: Oops sry. Did it hurt?? (concern)
Tae: Ahh.. My girl is so naughty nowadays. I have to give her punishment.. (Smirk)
Y/N: Stop your nasty smirk..
Tae : Y/N..
Y/N: Mmm..
Tae : Will u forgive me??
Y/N: For what??
Tae: For not being a good husband... I really sry for my past behavior.. From now on I will make u the luckiest wife in the world. I love u...
Y/N: I love u too.....
Tae then pecked my lips. I blushed and hid my face on his stomach. I stood up and went to do my nyt routines and came back. I slept beside Tae. We both slept hugging each other................