XVII. Pageant (Abby)

*Thank you Ate. You too po. You should sleep na. I will be fine. Promise I won't run away na diba?*

*Good Night MavieLee :)*

*:)*

I closed my phone.

I hoped that what Mavie will decide sana she's going to be okay.

Hayyyy

Today was supposed to be fun.

I was looking forward to it.

I was supposed to... you know what nothing. As if sasabihin ko sakanya.

Its just that..

I want to show her how much I like her.
To be with her sa Fair.

But morning palang wala na..

Kasi naman the faculty assigned us tasks after task.

I also felt a little jealous, even if I didn't mean to, with Maggie being so close to Mavie.

I know. Ganyan si Maggie. Its her love language.

But i just got envious kasi she can do that to Mav. Whereas me, I couldn't. Im to conscious to do that. Baka mapansin pa nya.

Then sa lunch, I can't help but think na iniiwasan ako na Mavie.

Which is so random naman diba.

Kaya ganun nalang yong eagerness ko na makapartner si Mav.

But then destiny.. its not really giving

We were at the shooting range when a couple mid thirties came up to us

Then I notice Mavie frozed at the spot

Thats when I knew its her parents

She ran, i looked everywhere for her.

When I found her. I comforted her, cried with her.

We talked, she said that she don't know what to do. They've found her. Shes afraid that they will get her to come back to States. That she doesn't want to run away na and leave.

I spoke encouraging things to her. If she can hear them out. I know its a big thing, that I suggested that but I think she already knew thats the only thing she could do now.

Its been a while bago kami tumayo sa tinataguan ni Mavie.

"I don't wanna go there alone. Please ate come with me"

"I'll be with you" i held her hand very tight that I got afraid that they left mark on her.

We went to the classroom where Sammy said na naghihintay yong Parents ni Mav.

She wants to talk to them alone. So we waited outside.

Theres shouting and crying.

I've never really experience a huge fight with my family. Maybe kaunting ayaw or tampo. But not this big.

After that Mavie went to clear her mind, also her parents left. But before they go
I spoke to them

"If gusto nyo po makita ulit si Mav, may event po kami bukas ng gabi." Then i handed them our Intinerary Flier.

Kinamusta ko din sya, we chatted.

She said she got back to Sammy's house pa. Maybe someday makakabalik sya sa kanila but not now.

Mavie, nasasaktan din ako para sayo.
___________________________________________

---the next day---