Chapter 9

IN R MANSION

Riddhima came to her house and started screaming Vanya , Vanya !

asha came there

Asha : what happend riddhima , why are you calling vanya?

Riddhima : ma, where is vanya ?

Asha : she is sleeping in her room

Riddhima ran to vanya 's room and she opened the door , she saw vanya was sleeping and she was pouting while sleeping.

she stroked gently vanya 's hair and kissed her forhead and came outside of Vanya 's room .

Asha took riddhima to her room

asha : what happend riddhima , why are u so worried ?

Riddhima : I cannot lose Vanya , he took everything from me 10 years ago . my identity , my family, everything

Asha : you will not lose vanya . stop crying

Asha consoled riddhima

IN VR MANSION

Vansh came back to his house .he went to Siya 's room . he saw siya , he went hugged her

siya was happy .

siya : bhai , where is riddhima bhabhi

vansh : siya , she has left us and she is behind ragini 's death and is behind your condition

Siya ; this is not right bhai , she has never betrayed you and behind my condition . it is all done by anupriya mom. I know that she came as spy , but she gave up the idea and became loyal to you . bhai please say where is bhabhi ?

Ahana entered the room

Ahana ; siya , I am your bhabhi now , you know vansh annouced me as his wife infront of the whole media . 10 years ago.

Siya ; oh shut up you gold digger , leave from my room right now.

siya ; Vansh bhai how can you be stoop so low .

Vansh ; siya .. I was blinded by my ego.

Siya ; please leave my room bhai .

Vansh left the room . he went to his room and he drowned in guilt and started crying badly.

 he went to his room and he drowned in guilt and started crying badly

he looked at their marriage photo and started crying badly. he remembered how he gave her lot of pain .

 he remembered how he gave her lot of pain

how he took away her identity and tried killing her

how he took away her identity and tried killing her . he was drowned in guilt badly . he thought that riddhima was right that he is haiwaan . he cried and slept in the floor.