CHAPTER 10

Vansh is the trustee of school where pari and vanya is studying .

so as Vanya won the boxing  competition , Vansh came to their school .

PRICE DISTRIBUTION WAS GOING ON

Vansh was giving award to children whoever has won in their respective sports 

when it was for Vanya, her full name was announced VANYA RIDDHIMA BOSE 

Vansh was shocked that vanya is his daughter . 

He gave the price to her and a lone tear escaped from his eyes which he wiped it off.

IN R MANSION 

Vanya came back with trophy in her hand . riddhima was happy .

Riddhima : So vanya , you have won the competition , so what do you want today ?

Vanya : Mom , lets go out for dinner , I want white sauce pasta .

Riddhima ; ok 

HOURS LATER 

Vansh called riddhima and asked her to come to office and riddhima was driving her car and saw vanya was sleeping , so she decided to go office .

IN OFFICE 

Vansh was in his office . riddhima entered his cabin.

Riddhima : what is your problem 

Vansh : i know that vanya is my daughter 

Riddhima : what ?

Vansh : what, are you shocked ?. I am vansh raisinghania , Asia no 1 bussinessman .

Riddhima ; I am not suprised , but let me tell you one thing Vanya is my daughter , you have abandoned me 10 years ago with vanya  .

Vansh : I know , I have did mistake , riddhima and I am feeling guilty . 

Riddhima : you know , there is no use of these talks  now  vansh , you do not know how hard it is to raise a girl being a single mother . 

Vansh : riddhima ......

Riddhima : it is 10 pm and know I want to go back to my house .

Unknowingly , Vanya heard this conversation outside their cabin , vanya went to the car acted as sleeping , meanwhile riddhima came back and drived the car back to her house .

Vanya came to her house and went back to her room . she cried badly and she remembered her moments with Vansh . She cried badly and slept in the floor . riddhima slept thinking about Vanya 's future.