Chapter 01: Bella moves in

Tezza's POVI woke up the next morning to hear my dad yelling on the phone

Tezza's POV
I woke up the next morning to hear my dad yelling on the phone. I frowned and tiptoed downstairs to investigate.

I peered around the corner to see dad on the landline arguing with someone "-I don't care! Tezza is my daughter too! And if Bella wants to live here she will have to have her sister!" Silence "What do you mean 'why'?! Because this is her home too! It was already unfair that you didn't want her here during the summer, but to ask me to throw her out completely so Bella can live here during the summer is completely absurd!" Silence "You know what. I don't have time for your bullshit, Renee, if Bella's coming to live here then send her on the next flight for tomorrow. If not then don't bother calling me ever again."

Dad then slammed the phone on the receiver and started taking deep breath's to calm down. I slowly approached him and started rubbing his back sympathetically. He looked over at me startled before developing a soft look on his face. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head before asking "How much did you hear?" I shrugged before nuzzling into his chest "About half of it. If it's a problem I can stay with Uncle Billy or Uncle Harry for the first few weeks that she's here."

Dad shook his head and said "No. Renee needs to grow up and get over herself. If her or Bella have an issue then their the problem, not you, and Bella can leave" I nodded before pulling away and saying "I'll make breakfast then go to the hardware store to redecorate Bella's room" dad nodded and walked over to make coffee "What color do you think she'll like?" I asked. Dad frowned and said "Well, I know that she hates gray and green, but she never really shared what she liked. Just complained about everything."

I frowned and nodded.

~~~later~~~
I decided on purple and prayed that she'd like it.

Exhausted I went to bed early and hoped that Bella would like me

~~~timeskip~~~

I sprinkled a little more rosemary on the red potatoes before putting them in the oven

I sprinkled a little more rosemary on the red potatoes before putting them in the oven. I hummed and danced around the kitchen as I cooked dinner for Bella's arrival. After confirming that Bella had no food allergies, I started making a homey meal to welcome her back.

Pan-seared herb chicken with roasted rosemary potatoes and a side of green beans sounded good to me. I then made chicken gravy using the same herbs as I sang along to the music on my phone.

"I get drunk, wake up, I'm wasted still. I realize the time that I wasted here. I feel like you can't feel the way I feel. I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here. Oh-whoa (oh-whoa, whoa). Oh-whoa (oh-whoa, whoa). Oh-whoa (oh-whoa, whoa). I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here!"

I sang while swaying my hips, I turn around to grab the poultry seasoning only to scream when I see a strange girl in my house. Dad came running in and said "Bella! I told you to wait-" "Who are you?" Bella asked rudely, making me blink and say "Uhhh, Tezza? Your little sister?" Bella's face morphs into one of shock and outrage.

"What the fuck?!"