Tae-Kook Alert: Babysitting || 04

large gap! this age-group bts 👇

___

"don't bother kook and tae too much alright?" jimin smiles at aera, patting her head. aera nods confidently, giving him a thumbs up, which makes the brother sigh, knowing that she's only interested in the chocolate in his hand.

jimin lets her have it and turns to the younger boys who are busy yelling at each other, elbowing even, at times in an attempt to win the game, "hey, take care of aera, okay? see that she doesn't go out alone and doesn't play with the anything that might hurt her," he waits for a response and sighs deeply on seeing the boys are too invested in their videogame.

"you two," he mutters, shaking his head and plugs out the television screen, earning instant gasps and groans from the boys, "perfect, now listen here—"

"hyung! why would you do that! i was about to win!" jungkook groans.

"excuse me?" taehyung rolls his eyes, "i was going to win,"

"yah! do you hear what i'm saying?" jimin states firmly, getting glances from the two as they nod.

"we'll take care of her," taehyung assures.

"yeah, don't worry," jungkook nods in agreement, letting go of the controller and sits next to aera on the playing mat where she has all her toys, crayons and a drawing book scattered. taehyung grins at them, joining as well and gives jimin a thumbs up.

"great, i hope everything's gonna be fine," jimin smiles, waving at aera, "bye, little one, oppa's gonna come home by evening,"

"bye-bye, see you," aera smiles at jimin, standing up only to hug his legs and goes back to her place.

jungkook and taehyung exchange glances as they hear the front door closing— means jimin left. the younger breathes deeply, stretching his arms before laying down behind aera while the elder leans against the couch, putting on his ear pods and his phones in his hands. aera gets up with pokeballs in either of her hands, giggling mischievously before throwing it on jungkook and taehyung, earning hisses from the boys.

"pikachu!" aera chirps, placing a pikachu plush on jungkook's shoulder, "you pikachu, okay?"

"no," jungkook sighs, putting the soft toy down and lets out a yawn, "let's sleep instead,"

"no, you playing wid me. you are pikachu and i catch you," aera explains him the game, then turns to taehyung, giving him a charmander plush, "taetae is cha'mander. we all playing wid me pokemon!"

"mm?" taehyung looks at her with a confused face, holding the plush toy in his hand, not knowing what to do as he just took off one of his ear pods, "are you saying something to me?"

"play wid me— pokemon,"

"not now, aera. tell kook to play with you. taetae's busy watching a movie right now," taehyung explains, patting her head gently, hoping that she would understand and leave him alone for a while.