in which you realize you can't live without each other

You weren't this distant with Wooyoung ever in your relationship before. It's not because you had a fight or you don't love each other anymore, it's simply because life is not on your side these days, you both are very busy people.

He is working almost every day, from early in the morning to late at night. Another semester started, so you have so much schoolwork to do, that it's actually painful. Lately, your relationship depends on texts and small phone calls here and there, you don't even remember the last time you saw him.

It isn't easy to learn though when all you have in mind is him, and how much you miss him, his gentle touch on your skin, his smile that brightens the whole room he's in, his voice that calms you down immediately, his laugh that makes you the happiest girl in the world, his love that he only has for you.

It's pretty late at night, you haven't gotten up from your desk in hours, you have awfully bad pain in your back, and you didn't even have dinner yet. You started to look around for your phone to check the time, and you found it thrown on your bed. You thought you could have a little break, so you jumped to the bed, laying on your stomach and playing with your legs in the air. 

You opened your phone and there was a message from your boyfriend, asking if you had dinner already. He is so caring, he loves to look after you, even when you are not together physically, it's just another love language of his.

You were about to reply to him when a little picture of him, making a funny face popped up on your phone. You didn't expect him to call you this late, he must be exhausted from practice earlier today.

You answered the phone and were about to scold him that he is not resting and for being on his phone instead, but as soon as you heard his voice you couldn't bare to upset him, it was impossible for you to do, he made you the happiest in the world just by hearing his lovely voice.

"Hello my love, how have you been today?" he asked with the the warmest voice, it was full of love and sincerity. You swear it brought tears to your eyes, your heart even skipped a beat.

"I'm fine, but I'm still not ready studying, I have a lot of things to do." You told him honestly, not for him to feel sorry for you, but you always told him everything.

"Did you have dinner already, right?" He was concerned, he knew how you can sometimes forget about yourself when you get caught up with something. He hated when you didn't take care of yourself, you were the most precious thing to him, and you can't even look after yourself, how dare you hurt his baby.

"It's already this late? Oh, I didn't even notice, yeah I had a snack here and there..." Okay, maybe you didn't tell him everything all the time, but it was for the good. You didn't want to worry him, you are a big girl and you can take care of yourself, you are just forgetful, that's all. You tried to lie to him, okay not lie, just skipped that part of the answer, but he noticed it right away, of course, he knew you better than yourself.

"I know you didn't eat yet. Now open the door." You were super confused. What does he mean? Why would you open the door? You couldn't even react to him when you heard keys clinging at your door.

"I swear, you make me look for my keys at bottom of my bag." That's when you realized what was happening. You got up immediately and ran to the door at full speed. But he was already taking off his shoes when you got there.

 You jumped at him with the biggest smile on your face. It was like you finally got home after a long trip, you didn't want to leave ever again, because it was the most comforting thing ever, the warmest place on earth, your safe place.

You broke the hug to look at him, it was the hardest thing to ever do. When you looked at him in the eyes, you cupped his face on both sides with your hands. His eyes were filled with tears.

He got emotional when he smelled your scent, it was his favorite scent in the world. He loved just randomly smelling you when you were together, even in public. He didn't even notice how much he missed your scent, until now.

"You smell nice." All he said, no more words were needed.

You went to the living room and sat down on the couch, cuddling up to each other. His skin felt so soft on you, it was just like silk. His body was so weak, you could feel it, it must be because of the exhaustion due to the practice. 

"You can't imagine how painfully lonely my life was without you here." You told him as you caressed his hair, and admired the features of his face.

"Baby, I think I realized something." He told you as he leaned into your touch. You gave him all your attention for him to continue his thoughts. "I can't live without you anymore."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, not because you weren't expecting him to say such a thing, but because you were feeling the same thing.

"Good thing I'm not planning to live without you." You tried to comfort him. All you ever wanted was to take away all his pain, to protect him from it all, and catch him when he falls because when he is happy there is nothing like it on earth.

His eyes were sparkling and he made a quick glance at your lips. You knew exactly what was about to happen, you knew all of his moves and glances. He gently kissed you, it was warm and passionate, and it has all of his love in it. You didn't need much time to pick up his rhythm, you were already used to each other.

He gently ran over the tip of his tounges at your bottom lip, so you did the same thing. The kissing got hotter in a second. He carefully laid you down on your back as he got on top of you. You don't even know how long it lasted, but neither of you wanted to stop it, you just went with the flow, it was like you were teenagers again and making out after school before your parents came home from work.

But sadly he suddenly broke your make-out session. You finally had time to catch your breath.

"Wait, trust me, I want to continue this really badly, but we should have dinner first, you didn't even eat yet." It wasn't the moment for him to be so caring, but how could you ever say no to him? At this very moment, you would do anything he would ask you to do.