Fairy Tails: Newer & Better

This anthology is written for the Rewind the Classics 2022 project hosted by various ambassador-run Wattpad profiles. It gives the option to submit a short story(s), flash fiction(s), poetry, and illustration(s). I have chosen to participate in the three formers. Here's a quick run-down of what you will find in this anthology:

Aurora's Sleep: a 6 word flash fiction about what happens when Aurora sleeps.

An Apple a Day: a 6 word flash fiction featuring apples, otherwise known as potion apples™️, the opposite of poison apples, and plausible immortality.

Twisted Wonderland: a poem written through a one-sided conversation once Alice comes back from Wonderland.

The Queen's Mirror: an And Then flash fiction based off the sentence, "When she looked into the mirror, she was unprepared to find a different face gazing back at them." This story shows the true origins of Snow White and the Evil Queen's mirror's intentions.

A Peaceful Faery: an And Then flash fiction based off the sentence, "When they awake from their slumber, they discover they'd been taken to a forest." Learn about how Little Red Riding Hood became the cannibalistic faery witch she is today.

Color Me a Rainbow: a short story where The Good Witch of the North was once a normal girl just like Dorothy Gale. Read as she finds her true place in Oz.

Romeo, Romeo: a poem written in honor of Romeo & Juliet. It visits what would have been if the two weren't so goddamned dramatic at that end.

The Little Siren: a short story in which an evil siren's voice is stolen. Read as she finds love in the best and worst of ways.

Sea-Fairing Fellow: an And Then flash fiction based off the sentence, "The sea called to them, begging them to return home." The Little Siren's love interest is called back to her.