Day Three: The Sky Turned Purple

There's still zero explanation for what caused it.

That's right Chad, I remember when it happened myself. I was in high school, sitting outside with my friends during lunch break and all of sudden - purple; everything just went purple and of course we all had to head back indoors to our classrooms.

Yeah, one thing I distinctly remember was watching all the videos on social media. For our side of the world daylight became bright purple. Too bright for anyone to safely look up to the sky. For the other side of the world their night sky turned deep purple. And there were videos from different cities where the stars were visible that showed how the stars turned pinkish red.

Yes, I remember seeing those videos too. It had to be one the most bizarre events we've ever seen right?

Yes your absolutely Judy. It wasn't just the strange purple skies that people found odd, it was the fact that no one in the science world has even acknowledged it. NASA and every other space program around the world had absolutely nothing to say about it. For 15 years no one, and I mean no one has made any statement on it. 15 years.

Has it honestly been that long?

Hahaha! Yes it really has. But right now for the first time, a representative from the Space Academy is going to explain what the anomaly was.