Day Eleven: A Pool Table, A Wager And An Angry Bartender

Cheers!"
"Cheers!"
The gathering of five each downed a full glass of foamy beer.

"For reals though bro, congrats on getting your promotion!"

"Oh thanks man! Appreciate it."

"Second round's on me! What will it be promotion man?"

"You already know what is man!" He laughed leaning his arm on his shoulder.  "Jäger bombs!"

"Aaaaayyye!!" They all cheered before hatching down the shots glasses.

"WOOH! That's a strong one!"
The men all shook and rattled their bodies to overcome the powerful yet warm aftertaste.

"Hey let's up the ante guys! Let's do a drinking game!"

"Okay cool!" One friend said while a couple of the others nodded and the remaining two still struggled to fight the aftertaste.

"Let's get our bros Dave and Karl to play one game of pool." They all bursted out in hefty laughter.
"Fuck Jack! They're the worst pool players!"
"Yeah bro, we're actuals gonna be here all night!" Karl laughed putting his forehead on to his hands at the thought of it.

"Yeah, it's one game and it's legit gonna take the whole fuckin night."
The men all cackled.

"Come on! It'll be fuckin awesome!" Jack stood up to claim a pool table.

"No it won't!" The old woman from manning the bar retorted. "The last time you lot made a bet like this, it cost me 3 blimmin business days!"

"Jesus you two! It took 3 fucking days to finish one game?!" One joked. The old woman couldn't help but chuckle but remained firm in her cross-armed posture.

"No, Dave and Jack here bought out all the best selling beer and wines while my son was running the bar."