Bow.

As he stared out across the Last City, Commander Zavala counted each second. A powerful Titan like himself rarely experiences nervousness or anxiety, but he found himself tapping his foot impatiently as his heart pumped blood through his veins at a speed he had never felt before–not even in battle against his strongest opponents. Merely two days ago, the Vanguard had begun a war against the Cabal. They sent their strongest guardians to invoke the Rite of Proving against the members of Caiatl's War Council.
Ah, Caiatl. The fearsome and intimidating Empress of the Cabal. Though he would never admit it, when she had told him to bow, he had nearly done so. The sound of her deep, rumbling voice provoked feelings that had lay dormant inside of Zavala for years and years.
Today, Caiatl had asked for a meeting with Zavala once again–alone. Despite Ikora and Osiris's protests, he insisted on going alone, so as not to provoke the Cabal further. He continued to gaze down at his City until his Ghost informed him that it was time to go. Zavala straightened up and breathed a shaky breath before allowing his Ghost to transmat him to his ship, which he then flew to the rendezvous point in orbit around Nessus.
Upon arrival, Zavala was escorted to the room where he had met Caiatl previously. When he entered the room, he found Caiatl already there, a strange look on her face as she peered down at Zavala. The Legionary that had led him there bowed to the Empress before scurrying away and closing the door behind him.
"Commander Zavala," Caiatl greeted him.
"Empress Caiatl," he replied.
"I imagine you must be wondering why I've summoned you here," the Empress boomed.
"If you are planning on repeating your previous offer, I must inform you that my answer has not changed. The Vanguard answers to no one," Zavala's words were sharp and curt.
"While that is a shame, I have brought you here for a different reason," Caiatl stepped towards Zavala, "One that I think you already know."
Zavala held his head high, ignoring the chill that had just raced down his spine. Caiatl continued to approach him until her tusks brushed his shoulders.
"Bow," she commanded. And this time, Zavala fell to his knees, unable to contain the immaculate feeling that was filling his body. "Who would have thought that the great Commander Zavala would fall to his knees so easily?"
Caiatl knelt down and used the end of her sword to pry off Zavala's armor. Noticing the bulge in his undergarments, she smirked and began to rub against the fabric using her right tusk. Zavala, still on his knees, closed his eyes as pleasure bled out from his core. Caiatl chuckled and stopped right before he came.
"Your orgasm depends on how well mine goes," she growled into his ear. She aggressively undressed, causing Zavala's cock to throb in anticipation. Caiatl grabbed his arm roughly and guided his hand to her entrance. Zavala clenched his hand into a fist and pressed it forward into Caiatl's cabussy. He could feel her walls tightly surrounding his hand and wrist as he moved his fist in and out, attempting to find a rhythm.
Caiatl bent down face to face with Zavala, "Is that as fast as you can go? Show me why they call it Fists of Havoc."
Zavala channeled his Arc light into his fist, just enough to add extra feeling without being painful. He fisted harder and faster, spurred on by Caiatl's deep animalistic moans, until Caiatl let out a deafening roar as her orgasm rocked her to her core. He carefully pulled his fist out, and Caiatl made eye contact with him.
"It's your turn now.'
Caiatl tore Zavala's underwear off with her tusks, allowing his Awoken shlong to spring free, twitching and standing at attention with precum dripping from the tip. The Empress pushed the butt of her sword against Zavala's chest, pinning him to the ground as she began to stroke his cock at a speed not even Zavala himself had ever managed to reach. But she didn't let him orgasm, oh no. Every time he reached the brink, Caiatl slowed down, never allowing him to release. In between breathy moans, Zavala begged Caiatl to let him cum.
"Fuck, ahh. E-Empress...Please–mmh–just let me cum," his voice was hoarse.
"Not until I say so," she rumbled.
        After what felt like an eternity of reaching the absolute brink and being forcibly dragged backward, Caiatl let Zavala orgasm, his cum spurting for longer than he'd ever before.
        "You see how good it feels when you bow to me?" Caiatl whispered into Zavala's ear.