diecinueve

Amy looked at her phone amazed, her (one of her ) celebrity crush had commented ok her post .

She stared at it for minutes.

-What happened?- kepa asked

-You are not going to belive this . Look - She said pointing to her phone.

Kepa took a moment to read it .

@marcoasensio10 : What a match! 5-0 great start my lady

(Sorry i have an obsession with him)

Kepa was jealous, he didn't knew why exactly, but he was . Even thougth he played with him in national duty, he had started disliking the man.

Amy noticed he was upset. I mean, she could sense when one of her best friends was upset.

-Kepa  why are you upset ?

-It 's just tuchel leaving, I feel like it's my foult, I should have save that shot .- he lied, but as the same time Tellado the truth

-Kepa, listen to me, you did a good match, you can't make the goals, and you didn't save one, but you did save anothers that could have ended like the first one . Blame someone  that could make a goal, not you.

-I know but stil..

-Anyone can have a bad day. And who knows, maybe the new coach let you play more minutes .

-Yeah, you're rigth, sorry .

They were so close, Amy was starting to turn brigth red, luckily, the doorbell  ringed .

-Must be the pizza, I'll go - Amy said as  she sprinted to the door. 

-That would be 21.35£

-Here you go

-Thanks ma'am

-How much did it cost ?

-21.35, why ?

-To go on halves

- No no no, my treat,

-Next time i'll pay

-Who said it's going to be a next time ?

She looked at kepa's face and saw the dissapointed her words had caused .

-Kidding kepa, you're my bestie here, you're stuck with me yntil one of us leave london.

Did she just friendzoned him? He felt like she did .

But little she knew he wanted something more than a friendship with her

*    *    *

AmyDeLaTorr1: here with the bestie

👤kepaarrizabalga

kepaarrizabalga : We look good
AmyDeLaTorr1: ofc, i'm on it

User1: the friendship i never knew i need

User2 : I ship

User4: Cute

Hater: The two worst goalkeepers of all the time🤢 🤮
User3: Clearly you don't like football

marcoasensio10: 😍😍😍

benchillwel: Who are you ?
AmyDeLaTorr1: You know me better than you think .

Vinijr: Bestieeee
AmyDeLaTorr1: Miss u
↪User5: Cute

Rodrygogoes: come back to Madrid 🤍
↪AmyDeLaTorr1 : I can't xx

Chelsea: our goalkeepers 💙💙💙

*****************************
FIRST TIME USING PHOTSHOP (ITS NOT PHOTOSHOP BUT WORKS THE SAME) HOPE YOU LIKE MY EFORT .

It took me like half an hour to select the photos and put them together and it' s 1 am.

I'm sad with tuchel leaving, but that's hoy life works, i mean Zidane did left us 2 times, the first time he came back, the second ancelotti came and was a great year.

Also, today (or yesterday) I started classes again, ironically or not the last thing i'll do today is write in english, and tomorrow' first class is english .

I have fucking maths first period of monday and the last one of friday .

Now sleep well

Goodbye