The Worst Noise To Hear...

I heard a zippering sound and all of a sudden he spoke."You know you have big boobs for a what?11 12 yr old?" He took my legs and spread them.WIDE. He started to put his fingers in my vag*** and I started to cry realizing what was going to happen. The pain was horrible.I could only feel one finger in my vag*** and it was painful. He then took out his fingers and inserted his pen** inside. He did it with no mercy. He shoved it in and it felt like I was being burned from the inside. He went harder and faster and as he did I could feel blood rushing out of my vag***. Shit I thought. I had forgotten that my period was this week. He started to go HARDER and DEEPER. I couldn't help it so I let a moan. "Thats right baby mooaan for me come on mooaan!" He said. He violently started to thrust himself into me and then he bent his head down and sucked my nipple. "MOAN YOU BITCH MOAN!!!!" He slapped me so I had no choice but to moan. "AHHHAHAHA YEEESSSS HAAARRDDEEEERRR FFFAAASSTTEEERRR CCOOMMEEE OONN BABBBY!!!!" I was ashamed that I had said that. Just as I had moaned for him to do he thrusted even faster and deeper. I was crying and my whole face felt red. I felt something intensely warm inside my body and thats when he finally stopped. Thank god!

I Was grateful that he had stopped. But then to my suprise it wasnt over. He shoved his pen** into my mouth and he himself started to moan. " Suck my dick or I'll kill your family!' He threatened. I sucked it and I felt gooey stuff in my mouth. It had the most awful taste and I knew that it was cum. He started to shove his dick down my throat and moan even louder. He stopped and then i could hear the zippering sound again. "If you tell anyone about this I will find you and I will kill you!" He whispered in my ear."NOW GO!!" I ran out of there as fast as I could with the soreness in between my legs thinking what would really happen if I told someone?

This was a long chapter and I hope you guys liked it. Comment what you think!!!😊