What Did I Do to Deserve This...

Picture of the guy... up top

That night i didn't sleep well and I kept thinking about what that horrid man did to me. I wanted to tell someone but he had warned he would kill my family if i did. "WHY ME!" I yelled slamming my fist into the desk. Tears were rushing down my cheeks and I could feel my face burning. I didn't ask for this nether less do something to deserve this.
Text from Mom:
Honey did you get pizza or did you just eat something else?
Adison's Reply:
Yeah! I ate a sandwich.
Text from Mom:
Ok well Bye honey!😘
Adison's Reply:
Bye love you!😘
Later on...
I was in bed when I heard a shattering noise. I quickly got up went to investigate. It had come from the kitchen. I slowly crept to the kitchen and turned on the light...THERE HE WAS! He returned an evil flashy grin to my scared out of my mind face. "Hello babe! I hope I didn't scare you too much" he said to me as he slowly started to creep up to my side. I didn't know why my legs wouldn't work I just wasn't able to get them to function. He started to grind on me and I could feel his mangrub against me. Thud he fell to the floor groaning in pain. When my legs had started to work i had kneed him in the balls.
I started to sprint up the stairs and as I was just about to reach my room I felt a hand against my ankle causing me to trip and fall on my face."Oh im not done with you just yet!' he whispered in my ear. After that I blacked out.

COMMENT!!!!!DO U LIKE THE STORY I ALWAYS LOVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS BOOK OR JUST STOP???!??!?!??Peace!
-jarilynb