Frieza doesn't kill Paragus

As Broly fights Goku, Frieza is amazed by the potential of Broly, he sees that Brolys rage amplifies his power greatly, he looks at Paragus and prepares to kill him so Broly could power up and rage so he could finish off Goku, but unfortunately for Frieza instead of him killing Paragus like in the original AU, a stray ki blast hits Frieza (ironic), Frieza gets knocked back, Paragus having realized that Frieza had tried to kill him, shouts and screams for Brolys attention, Broly looks towards Paragus, as he demands that Frieza is killed, Broly instantly dashes towards Frieza, Goku is confused but goes along with it and joins Broly, Vegeta joins in aswell and they start Brutally beating down on Frieza, Frieza attempts to retreat, Cheelai and Lemo hold guns towards him, attempting to take out the emperor, Frieza aims a deathbeam but gets blitzed by Broly before he could react, the emperor gets destroyed by the raging Broly, the powerful Saiyan starts calming down, with Frieza gone and obliterated Broly stays on earth with Cheelai and Lemo and Paragus, despite Paragus hating Vegeta and Goku, he eventually learns to not be a sore loser and stops despising Vegeta and Goku, Broly is then asked to join the T.O.P.

To be continued