Shit

/w
Michael Afton meets Undertale

Child?- Mike's POV

    The hardwood floor is blanketed with a forest green, square rug, complementing the gray-saturated wooden boards. I lay refreshed on a black leather couch, parallel to a small television resting in a pine TV stand.

     I smell a delicious pie, but decide against going to it. The people there could be dangerous, so I should look for something I could quickly grab as a weapon.

     I turn my head to the left after standing up. There it is.

     A beautiful stone fireplace with a dark-stained, vibrant wooden mantel. The yellows and oranges of the only visible light-source licking the air with warmth that had gone unnoticed in the ten seconds I had been awake.

     On the ledge stood a metal fireplace-dowel. Yes, cliche, but it's what I got.

     I size the black stick just as I hear someone behind me. Spinning as fast as I can, I become to see something not even human!

"Ah, Hello my child! No need to be hostile, I mean of no harm."

     'My child?' What? Why would she call me her child. She noticies I let my guard down when she said that, but I can tell she'll ask later why.

"I am Toriel. Would you like some butterscotch pie?"

     Fk. She has food.

"I ate before I got here, but thank you, Ms. Toriel."

"I see, my child. What is your name?"

"Uhh, Michael. Also, where exactly am I?"

"Well, Michael, you are in the Underground! I am Toriel, the caretaker of the ruins."

"Is there anyway out?"

"Well, through the house there is a door that leads to Snowndin. There are many other, dangerous, monsters there, though. Do you think you could manage?"

"I know I could." I say confidently, glad didn't draw any attention by it.  I left out the 'I can die twice anyway' part, though.

     And so she lead me through the fire-lit house into a snowy place. Wait... snow!?