Asshat

/w
Michael Afton Meets Undertale

Mettaton- Sans POV

     Leading Michael through the powdery snow, my mind starts to wander. How is his HP at 0 whilst still walking? Why is his LV at 2? What is this man hiding?

     We get far enough away and I get ready to start interrogation him, when suddenly I'm interrupted.

"You want to know why my health was at zero and my LV was at two."

"'ow did you know that and 'ow do you know what dese mean?"

"I'm not an idiot, surely you've already figured that out. I put two and two together."

     He's not wrong about that. He doesn't seem to be wrong about anything! Jeez, who is guy?

"Well, I guess there no getting out of this..."

"Right you a' dere, buddy."

"My health was at zero because I'm... dead to put it simply. I went to work at some restaurants my dad used to own and ended up dying in one."

     He is holding valuable information. He seems to tell what i think though, so he reluctantly keeps going.

"I was one of many."

"WHAT!?"

"Many others have died there before me. Not a great thing, if you ask me.... so the LV... what does it stand for? I know what it signifies, but what's the acronyms?"

     Jeez, he is smart and he doesn't look to be over 25! Then again he did say he was dead, but where did he learn it after that fact? How did he learn it after that fact?

"It's also pronounced LoV. It is basically the opposite, which you seem to know, though. LoV simply means Level of Violence."

"Mh, fitting." I chuckle. I didn't know he had a sense of humor. He seems like those serious people.

"Well I don't want to talk about this too much so... I accidentally killed my little brother out of spite, jealousy, and force. Please, no more questions about that. At least not now..."

     I'm tempted to ask, but he seems really upset about the topic so I'll leave it for now.

"Okay, we cn go back now."

     We get back, interrupting a conversation between Papyrus and Toriel Mettaton.

"... I wish I lived in Hotland! Oh, Michael! You've got to meat Mettaton!"

"Who is Mettaton?" He replies.

"You'll see!" My crackhead brother said in his usual singsong tone.

   *time skip brought to by the lazy af author*

     We get to Mettaton and Alphys's house, and I'm lost in thought thinking about how Michael died. What caused it?

"Sans? Sans!"

"What is it, dude?"

"We're here!"

     I see Mettaton walk around the corner after letting us in, us trailing behind him.

"Hello! How are you?"

"Good!" Papyrus sings.

"Oh? Who's this?"

"I'm Michael... your Mettaton, right?" Somethings off about the way he says this. Like he was distant, lost in though or wonder.

"Yep!"

"Sorry if this is a sensitive topic, but do you happen to be... ... ... possessed?"