Part 1 / That was close

Katsuki's POV:
I've been a vampire for so many years. 256 years to be exact, but who's counting ;) I've been in Japan for quite a while. I came here because of my stupid vampire friends.

I was living in Las Vegas before. It's always dark and lots going on. No matter where I went I could always grab someone and capture them, suck them dry without anyone noticing. Everyone is drunk anyways. Easy targets, but everyone's blood was low quality.

My friends Kirishima, and Denki told me about how the people in Japan have better diets and they have higher iron. Therefore having better blood. So I thought why not come here.

Author note:(I don't know if this is true but it is for the sake of the story 😅😂)

Anyways... I was sitting alone by myself in a little bar that I found recently. For the most part it's quite subtle. Not too many crowds, which I liked. Sitting in a booth by myself, enjoying a glass of 15 year old bourbon 🥃 About to take a sip...my eye caught a glimpse of green waves. I stopped the glass at my lips and paused. I stared intently at him without any expression. I put the glass down. I begin watching his every move. I feel warmth grow within my cheeks as I watched his hair fall slightly in his face while making drinks. Making him annoyed slightly. The way he smiled while talking to customers. I was hypnotized. Those lips.. looking so plump and ready to be invaded. "Stop it Katsuki, it's the alcohol." I thought. I tsked at myself. Catching his attention.

He walked around to the front of the bar. My eyes widened, shit they're coming towards me. I looked away quickly. Then my mouth begins to water as a scent gets closer to me. His scent... I take a deep breath and put on a scolded face.

Deku POV:
I noticed someone's presence towards at me while I was making drinks for other customers. I got quick glimpses of this man with blonde hair... deep dark red eyes. Wow they are gorgeous. I should go say hi to him. He's staring at me anyways.

Katsuki s POV:
He bent over with both hands on the table. "is there something wrong with your drink?" He asked.

Katsuki:" Eh? No, it's alright. *cough* Its not the best I've had"

Deku: "Hmmm, well I can always get you something different?" He smirked 😏

Katsuki: I look directly in those emerald eyes, "Yea? And what exactly are you offering?" I say seductively.

They get flustered and begin to blush. Getting off the table and standing straight. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

Katsuki: "Dang, I thought maybe you'd wanna take me to the back for some fun but I'll settle for this shitty bourbon."

Deku: " I'm sorry your displeased, it's all we have... Other customers are waiting for me. I hope you have an amazing night!" They smile, quickly walking away.

I watch him walk away.. Whoa.. those jeans are making his thighs and butt look way too delicious. "Stop it.." My fangs begin to emerge. I put my hand resting on my lips to hide them. I need to get closer to him. The scent is so sweet, It's intoxicating.

After a little bit, I finish my drink and go outside to wait in a dark alley. Waiting for the green haired man to go home so I can follow. "This is to get to know them better, I'm not a stalker."

Deku POV :
It was a late night for me.. I'm so exhausted. I had just gotten off of work and stepping inside my home doing routine.
1. Shoes off
2. Keys in door way
3. Grab a drink and some food
4. Snuggle with my kitty 🐱

When I went to the fridge to grab my usual mixed drink, there was none. "SHIT!" I thought to myself. (I didn't drink at work because of reasons)
Now I have two options. Either ignore my routine and fade away from depression and loneliness... or I could go for a walk to the convenience store. I look towards my kitty laying on the counter watching me with wide eyes. "What do you think, Misty? Wanna listen to my sorrows tonight?" She gave me a long meow in return. "Me too, I wouldn't want that either." I decided to go to the store. Putting on my shoes and told Misty I'll be back shortly.