Part 3// We meet.

Deku POV:

A few days have passed since running into Bakugo at the grocery store. I couldn't get him off my mind. I was constantly checking my phone and still no notifications, or texts.
"I wonder if he really will contact me, is there something wrong with me?" I wondered.
Then it happened.. Ding.

Text from unknown number.

"Hey it's me, the blonde from the grocery store."

AH! Whoa okay. Calm down. I open the message and begin to type.

Deku: "Oh hey! About time ;)"
I took my phone and added his number into my contacts. (Baku)

Baku: "Hmm, missed me that much hey?"

I started to blush, how can I miss him when I barely know him... then again. I did fantasize about him. 😬

Deku: "I wondered if those eggs had a better chance than I did. Lol."

Baku: "No chance, I'd much rather crack you open and get to know you better. Way more exciting than some stupid eggs."

🥹 omg 😱 I begin to feel tingling within my stomach, what the heck man! I was internally screaming.

Deku: "What do you want to know then?"

Baku: "Let's do that when we meet for coffee this morning. Meet me at (this Café) in an hour."
Deku: "Okay!!"

I jumped out of bed heading to the bathroom way to excited. I went lto floss, brush my teeth and style my hair. Well try to style it. No matter what I do it just becomes a crazy mess of waves. Sometimes it can look cute, other times it looks like I've slept for 3 days.

I go to my closet to pick out an outfit.

(I do not own this picture)

I chose a red sweater because it contrasts with my hair really well. Once I'm dressed, I put on some cologne and head out the door. I live about a 20 minute walk away from the café I'm meeting him at.

Katsuki POV:
After I texted Deku, I started to get kind of nervous. This would be the first time meeting him outside of random meetups.

This was a date.

I really didn't want to mess it up

I really didn't want to mess it up. I was already ready and dressed when I messaged him to meet up, so I just stood around pacing wondering how this morning would go. Maybe he'd notice right away that I'm a vampire, maybe he wouldn't. Would he be bothered? What if my instincts kick in and ruin my chances... okay, Katsuki you need to stop over thinking.

"Let's do this." I head out the door and towards the café.

I ended up getting there before he did, since I lived really close to the place. Only a 5 minute walk I'd say. Next time I'll pick him up in my 1960's Chevy corvette. I loved that car, such a classic.

I went inside the place and picked out a spot that had good lighting. The sun was hitting the back of the booths headboard, while the other was in shade. I decided to pick the side with the shade since I don't do very well in the sun anyways. Makes me feel more sick the longer I stay in it. A waitress came by and asked if I would like anything. "No I'm okay for now, just waiting for someone" she nodded and said she'd be back soon.
I turned my head and I saw green fluffy tinted hair, it looks like he styled it. He seems to keep looking more adorable every time I see him.

Then his scent wafted towards me. I instantly could smell him, oh god. It was intoxicating, my fangs began to pulse. I covered my mouth with my fingers.. trying to hide them. I slowly waved him to come over to where I was. Turning the other way before he sat down.

Deku POV:
I entered the café and I saw Baku's hand waving me down. I instantly smiled and walked over to the table. Sitting down my hands begin to get clammy, I was so nervous. How could I not be. I mean I'm in front of this dude.

I stared intensely at his broad shoulders and bulging muscles

I stared intensely at his broad shoulders and bulging muscles. Thinking of how he could easily lift me up and take me away whenever he wanted.

I think he ended up noticing because when I looked up... he was smirking.. and his red eyes staring directly at me. I begin to blush. "So what was it that you wanted to know about me again?" I asked.

Katsuki: "Well, have you lived here for a while or have you just moved to town? I haven't seen you around here before."

Deku: "oh, yea I just recently moved here! I decided to move here to get a new start. I haven't made too many friends here yet but I am hoping to. Especially with you, since you're the first person to put effort into getting to know me instead of just sending me nudes within the first 5 minutes. Most people just want to hook up with me it seems."

Katsuki: "Shit, sounds rough. I just moved here a little while ago as well, but I've been to most of the places around here a lot. That's why I asked."

Deku: "oh! So that's why I saw you at the bar then. Do you enjoy being here? Is there anything super fun to do around here that I may not know about?"

Katsuki: "Yea, I go to the bar often."
Usually so I can get quick blood from someone who won't remember it in the morning
"I have enjoyed this city so far. Lots of nice people to be around"
For blood.
"There's actually a really nice shady park with lots of scenery and flowers near here ... we could go to after this if you're not busy."

Deku: "I'd love to!!"

The waitress came back, and asked if we would like to order anything. I said I'd love a Caramel Macchiato, and Baku wanted a black coffee with 2 sugar.

We ended up chatting about our lives and interests, hobbies and things we loved. It was a really nice time. Once we were done with our drinks, Baku insisted on paying for me since he's the one who asked me out. I agreed to it but not without a bit of attitude towards him. Which he seemed to enjoy 😉

KATSUKI POV:
When I insisted on paying, I couldn't help but notice how Deku became a little brat about it. Saying that, just because he seemed more feminine than most guys that he wasn't a girl. And he could pay for himself. I quite enjoyed seeing this side of him. It made me want to mess with him even more just to get a reaction out of him. I told him that I was paying and that's final.

I want to know what he could do when we weren't around other people. Thinking this way was dangerous. I didn't want to give away that I wanted to see his intimate side, since I didn't want to be a complete douche to him.
I can't let him get away.
I need him.

1200 words

Author: I'm so sorry if this isn't the best. I've been trying to figure out where to take this story.
I'll update as soon as I can.