Part 5// Teeth 🌶

Katsuki POV:
I heard Deku say yes to me helping him, but I heard another word... it was "sir" and I couldn't believe I heard that.

How can this innocent guy say something so intriguing. I decided that maybe I would play along and see where it goes. Deku hands me the knife, "Thanks Bunny." I smirked. I saw blush form onto his cheeks, success.

I turn around to start cutting the vegetables. While fluffy hair starts on the oil and pork for the dish. I only make it to just over halfway when I heard a "SHIT THAT HURT" from behind me.
     I quickly put down the knife and turned around seeing that Deku is constantly burning himself with the oil in the pan. It was sizzling like crazy.

"You're just hurting yourself. How about you cut the rest of these while I do the pork?" I insisted.
Deku: "Yea okay, thank you. I'm not the best at that part. I always hurt myself 😅"

Deku POV:
Baku ends up taking over for me, and I am actually grateful because, I didn't enjoy deep frying that much. It's kind of scary if it gets too hot and the oil smokes. Then there's the splashing oil that I just experienced on my hands. I begin on the vegetables in front of me. That was really kind of him, I thought. I zoned out thinking of all the things we could do together. Like cooking, baking, maybe even going on evening walks once in a while.

I felt a sharp pain.

I looked down and there's a massive cut on my pointer finger. I watched as the blood started to flow down onto the cutting board.

Katsuki POV:
As I was deep frying the pork I took a breath in, I shuddered from the iron smell. It was so exquisite... Blood.

Why do I smell blood.

My eyes began to turn bright red, my fangs pulsed. I slowly turned my head to look behind me once again. Deku just stood there and was looking down. I barely opened my mouth and asked
"Did you just cut yourself?"

I saw him nod, but didn't turn around. Probably from embarrassment that he kept hurting himself. I could feel myself shake, I didn't want this to happen. Sure I knew there was a risk but still... turning off the stove, I walked over to him and put my hands on his waist.
I placed my forehead on his shoulder, and took some deep breath's. He seemed to notice, and asked me if I was okay.
"Yea, I uh...the blood."

Deku: "Oh, right! I can clean this up right away! I'm so sorry!"

Katsuki: "No, don't go. Please..." I turned him around avoiding eye contact. I grab the finger that was cut and bring it up to my lips. I gave him little kisses trying to make it feel better.

I couldn't resist.

Deku POV:
Baku was bringing my finger up to his mouth.. that's a little odd. He gave me kisses. That's so cute. He took my finger and began to suck on it. I could feel his tongue dancing all over.
Do I like this??

He began to suck on it, like as if he was blowing my finger. It was turning me on.
I do like this. So I let him continue.
I whined when he stopped. He stared at me and his eyes were glowing.

Wow... so pretty.

I started turning red as I'm getting more turned on. His stare and tongue were doing things to me. He gave me a little look as if he wanted to keep going, I stared into his eyes with lust.
That was the cue.

Baku instantly grabbed my face and pulled me towards him, kissing me intensely. Our lips moved so perfectly together. I wanted to deepen the kiss so I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance. He denied it. I whimpered.. then he suddenly picked me up. I Wrapped my legs around his waist and he walkedtowards the bedroom.
"WAIT! Not the bedroom. Let's go to the couch."

Katsuki: " hmm, okay. Fine with me"

He gently laid me down on the couch while still kissing me deeply. He got on top of me with one of his legs in-between mine. His knee pressing into my  groin

Katsuki POV:
I started to trail kisses from his cheek, down along his jaw bone, behind his ear, down his neck... He was moaning and shivering underneath me.
God, his noises turn me on so much.
His blood tasted Devine. I couldn't keep it together anymore, I needed more of him. My lust took over, I started to gently bite his collar bone. I found his weak spot.
"You like me biting you?" I asked.
He nodded.

"I need to hear your words, bunny."

Deku: "yes master, I need more."

Those words went straight to my dick, causing me to go completely hard. I attacked his weak spot and started to bite him, almost drawing blood. I made bite marks all along his neck. Trailing my right hand up his shirt, cherishing his solid abs. I lifted his shirt asking him to take it off. Which he complied, I took mine off as well. I could see his googaly eyes staring me up and down.
"You like what you see, darling?" I smirked.

Deku: " fuck yea I do. My god. How can you look this good." He pushed me down so I was the one laying on the couch. Getting on top of me and straddling me. I could feel my dick between his cheeks. I begin to get a bit flustered losing all my top energy.

I think he noticed I slightly submitted to him and he took advance of that.
Deku: "Oh, so you like this too hey?" He smiled as he trailed down my neck with kisses.

I didn't want him to take over this session. No way. I grabbed his waist and grinded upwards causing friction for both of us.
Deku moaned loudly, as I continued.
His fingertips were scratching my chest, I loved it so much. The pain and pleasure I was feeling, but I needed more.

"Bite me. Please." I begged.

He instantly went towards my neck and bit down hard. I unbuttoned his jeans and trailed my hands into the back. I squeezed his cheeks tightly. He was attacking my neck with bite marks all over and I was scratching his cheeks. Both of us were moaning messes.

Deku POV:
Everything was feeling so good, I wanted more. I needed him inside my mouth. I trailed down his chest with little kisses and a few bites along the way. I unbuttoned his pants and felt up his cheeks so he would lift up for me. I pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his rock hard dick. I stared in awe, especially looking towards a certain piece of metal.
"You have a piercing"

Katsuki: "I do, but don't worry it's very pleasurable."

I was wondering if I could take him all in. Taking my right hand I gripped his length and pumped slowly up and down. Staring into his glowing eyes, I began licking the tip. Especially focusing around the metal. Hoping it would please him.
I heard him moaning loudly from the stimulation I was giving him. Feeling proud I was doing a good job, I removed my hand and relaxed my throat. Calming down my gag reflex, I began to take his whole length inside.
"Fuck.. such a good boy, taking me like a champ."
I hummed with all of him, causing Baku to moan more. I begin to choke but hold it. I wanted to please him so badly. That's when he grabbed my hair and started to gently pump up and down into my throat. My eyes started to water and I was moaning from the stimulation of his piercing.
Katsuki: "Yes bunny, just like that. Keep going."
I could feel his rhythm getting sloppy.
Katsuki: "Darling I'm going to cum. I want you to suck me dry."
I obeyed. He started to cum inside my throat and I took all of it. Gulping down his juices.
When he finished he slowly pulled out, and sat up. He grabbed my face and brought me close to him, kissing me deeply. Kissing along my face and to the back of my ear, he whispered

"Such a good boy, you've pleased your master very well. I think you deserve a reward."
I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do.

1450 words.

Author note:
Please let me know if this was decent!Its my first time actually writing smut, I've read it a ton but I hope mines good at least. Also please let me know any kinks, or ideas you may have for these two!!