Chapter 1

I am back! I said to myself as I stepped over the border to my old packs land. And you’ll pay! I grinned to myself as I shifted into human form and dragging on the clothes that I had been carrying; a black leather jacket, a white tank top with a wolf on and black skinny jeans with holes on the knees. I tied my jet black hair back out of my face before putting on the necklace my mother had given me before she died (a wolf howling at the moon with rose in its mouth, it was my packs symbol, we were the Rosewood pack). I slipped on my gang’s symbol (a wolf’s tooth) before putting on my last necklace saying ‘Bad wolf’ on a blue stone.

I sighed grabbing my black biker boots with studs on the heel before setting off towards what use to be the pack house, I didn’t know if it was still there.

It took me all of 2 hours to be caught by the parole.

“Well it took you long enough” I said rolling my eyes at the 2 wolves in front of me they growled and I couldn’t help but laugh “Aww does the big bad wolf bite?” I mocked “You seen nothing” I growled in my human form, I watched them cowering away in fear. Well being the next in line for Alpha has its good points! I laughed to myself.

“You, what business do you have on the Rosewood’s lands?” a voice said sending shivers down my spine in delight.

“What business?” I laughed turning around to face the husky voice that was like music to my ears. But what I saw I wasn’t expecting. I tall man dress all in black stood there in a defending stance wearing nothing but black washed jeans and a black silk sheet that was rolling up to his elbows with black combat boots. A smirk was fixed onto his face which I may say was perfect in every way; strong jaw line, high cheek bones, slim nose that had been broken a few time and grey  pale blue eyes that bored into mine.  His hair was messy black with a hint of brown and stumble covered his chin.

“You could take a picture?” He said after a while of me staring at him. He chuckled as he saw the small blush formed on my pale skin before repeating his first question. “What do you want?”

“I am here to visit” I said not looking at this man but just over his head at the leaves above (If I haven’t told you we were in a wood).

“Aww that’s nice! Now tell me why you are really here” He ordered in not a friendly voice.

“I am here to visit” I repeated acting dumb.

“Shall I get the Alpha, Ty?” One of the wolves asked the man.

“No not yet” The man who was called Ty said.

“Luke, is that your name?” Ty asked.

“Yes sir it is”

“Well Luke why did you back away from this nice young lady when she growled?” he said in a mocking voice.

“Err I don’t know sir! It was like my wolf was telling me too!” He said looking puzzled.

“I only cowering when I am in the present of someone powerful” the other wolf said shifting into a tall blonde haired dude with no clothes on.

“Mmmm” I said winking at him as he blushed noticing his nudeness.

“Put some clothes on” Ty snapped and I laughed looking at the rage filled eyes of Ty.

“So Ty you’re not from around here are you?” I asked.

“I could say the same about you” He resorted.

“Well I wouldn’t say I wasn’t from around here...” I left the end open winking at him turning my back on him to look at the blonde guy who had clothes on now (just shorts but still)

“Oh you looked much better without clothes on” I said grinning as he blushed again.

“You’re a she-wolf?” the boy Luke, who had floppy brown hair and green eyes asked.

“Yes?” I said it like a question

“I thought so” he said looking me up and down.

“Luke” warned the blonde guy.

“So blond guy what’s your name?”  I asked sitting down on a falling log crossing my legs.

“Err... Evan” He said looking nervous.

“Nice” I said turning my gaze back to Ty who was watching me with great interest which made me fidget under his powerful gaze. “You aren’t a werewolf” I stated looking at him for the first time. He smelt different and the way he stood it was like he was a statue. He smiled to himself shaking his head to agree that my statement was true.

“No he’s a va...” Luke was cut off with a death glare from both Evan and Ty.

“I am nothing” Ty said daring at me to say different.

“Okay” I said looking round the forest which hadn’t changed since I was 13. Beep my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Hey Scar

How it going down there?

Q.  xx

Quinn my best guy mate texted me.

Nothin much kind of captured by 2 guards and a strange man

Scar

Xx

I quickly sent back before switching it off and putting it in my back pocket.

“So what are we waiting for?” I asked looking at the dudes it front of me who all gazed at me with a puzzled expression.

“For you to tell us who you are and what you want” Oh God here we go again! I sighed to myself.

­­­­­_________________________________X___________________________________

So what do you think???