Chapter 2

Chapter two....

“Take me to your leader” I said in a mock alien voice while trying to stop myself from giggling.

“No not in till you tell us why you are here?” snapped Ty anger boiling in his stormy grey eyes. I flinched away from him as my wolf whimpered inside my head.

“I would like to see the Alpha and as you are not a part of this pack I wasn’t talking to you! I was speaking to Evan and Luke” I snapped glaring at this man. I soon regretted snapping.

Ty had me pushed up against a tree before I know it.

“Drop Dead, Beautiful” he whispered to me almost lovingly. I shuddered.

“Bite me asshole!” I snapped flicking my dyed black hair over my shoulder.

“Oh I would be glad to” he then flashed me his pearly white fangs. That is when it hit me this man was no man he was a blood sucker.

“Piss off” I growled trying to get out of this iron hold.

“Didn’t your parents teach you manners dog?” he snapped taking hold of my wrists preventing me from moving. That is when I felt them. Skin on skin contact.... the tingles. I gulped it couldn’t be.

“Yeah, my papa told me to smile at a man and stick a stake through the heart of a leech” I snapped trying to hard not to meet his storming grey eyes.

“Look at me” he hissed trying to grab my chin.

“No” I muttered looking anywhere but this sucker.

“Beautiful look at me” he whispered close to me ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

“Make me” I closed my leafy green eyes

“Oh I will” I could almost hear the grin in his voice.  “Sweetheart...” I shook my head “Scarlett” my eyes snapped open.

“How do you know that?” I looked into his eyes to see nothing but mischief within them. He tapped his nose grinning before turning around to Luke and Evan.

“Take this girl to the Alpha. Tell the Alpha I bring him a gift” Ty ordered before disappearing into the dense wood with a puff.

“Scarlett Rosewood?” Luke looked at me with surprise I grinned cheekily.

“Take me to your Alpha” I sighed deep.

“Err yes Miss Scarlett” Evan said leading the way.

*

I soon founded myself looking at my old pack house. I didn’t need to study it to know that nothing had changed, the same white house that I grow up in.

“Welcome home” Luke said opening the door for me. I nodded not really feeling welcome here. I was the disgrace of the Alpha. I wasn’t the boy he dreamed of. He shattered my heart that day and it hasn’t been right since.

Evan knocked at a heavy oak door. The door was still the same door polished oak that has been carved with wolves fighting from when I was little.

“What” I voice snapped from within.

“Err Ty...We have something for you” Eva stuttered as the door flung open.

“Who is this?” A man with massive shoulders and brown hair stood in the door way. This wasn’t my father.

“You are not the Alpha! Where is Alpha Clark?” I snapped pushing Evan out the way to stand in front of this man.

“I am the Alpha” he snapped glaring down at me with jade eyes. He looked young for an Alpha. His face was unlined and his cheeks where rosy. “Who are you?” he snapped.

“How old are you?” I glared

“Why does that matter! I’m the Alpha answer me!”

“I will only answer Alpha Clark” I shouted

“Alpha Clark retired 12 months ago,” shouted this man!

“Oh” I said puzzled. “Then who are you to the Alpha?” I snapped

“Well his son of course” he snapped back shaking his head. That took the wind from under men. Before I know it I had slapped this man around the face.

“You are not! You can never be the Alpha” I growled! “Alpha Clark couldn’t have children.

“Well he only had one”

“He had two” a voice said I turned to see Ty standing in a dark corner.

“You know” I couldn’t help let a tear slip from my jade green eyes. I battered it away before anyone could see but of cause Ty did. He frowned.

“Yes I did”

“What did you know Ty? Who is this girl and what is she doing here!” The Alpha snapped.

“Can we please take this into the office?” Ty said snapped out of the shadows and taking my arm. “Come on” he whispered in my ear. I nodded looking at my boots.

“Ty explain what is going on” the man almost Alpha ordered him.

“Watch your mouth pup” Ty hissed taking a seat on a red love seat and dragging me down next to him. My side was pressed against his but he seemed not to notice or care. I gulped not liking being this close to a vampire or was it something else? My heart leapt in my rib cage. I couldn’t think at the sparks that looked only one sided, right now!

“Sorry” the man bowed his head. “I did not mean to disrespect”

“Do I not need to remind you that I am not in your pack and that I only help you because I chose to?” Ty raised his eyebrow at him.

“No you don’t” he flushed.

“Now your father said to you that you were the only child, please sit Zachary” he nodded to the seat behind my father’s desk. So my brother’s name was Zachary. I sighed.

“Yes he said I did have a sister but she died a few years before I was born.” He explained.

“May I ask what her name was?” I spoke up.

“Scarlett” I couldn’t help but gasp. That lying bastard!

“Well news flash Zachary she didn’t!” I snapped. Surely the whole pack and my own mother knew that I was alive and would have told him.

“What do you mean she didn’t?” Zachary asked puzzled.

“Calm down” Ty whispered in my ears causing my wolf to purr and me to relax.

“Zachary I would like you to meet Scarlett Rosewood, your sister”

_______________________________________________________________

So this is the next chapter!

What do you think?