Chapter 2

When Hadrian woke up, it was to a bearded man holding up his brother saying in an excited voice "I present to you Charles Evans Potter, the boy who lived!" Everyone started to get excited and the chatter began at a loud volume. Hadrian wanted to see but couldnt from inside his cot, so he tried to get his parents' attention. But they weren't paying attention to what he was doing, too busy with his brother. So he tried to do something that both the twins hadn't been able to do yet, talk.

Building up his courage he said in a small but noticeable voice, "mamma." Everyone in the room immediately stopped talking and looked at the source of the voice. All of a sudden Lilly came forward and scooped him up with a look of shock and pride. Then she was trying to get him to say it again, and Hadrian being the baby he was thought it was a game to see who could say it the best. So building up his courage again he said "Mamma."

Everyone cooed at him and James and the marauders, Sirius Black and his husband Remus Lupin-Blackcame forward. "Can you say dada?" asked James.

"Dada!" Little Hadrian repeated.

"Say Padfoot!" Said an excited Sirius.

"Padfuut!"

"Say Moony" Said an equally excited Remus

"Muuny!"

Everyone in the room cooed at him again except for Dumbledore and his brother Charles. Dumbledore knew he had to do something about Hadrian, he was stealing all the attention from his weapon and he needed his weapon to mold into what he wanted which meant having all the attention. Suddenly an idea came to him, clearing his throat he brought all the attention back to him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to discuss what we are going to do about young Hadrian over here." Said Dumbledore in his regular grandfatherly voice. Before he could continue though, he was interrupted by Lily.

" What do you mean, what we are going to do about him!?"

"Lily calm down, Charles will be famous, he will grow up being chased by fame, all the attention you guys have will be placed on Charles, Hadrian will grow up to be jealous of his brother."Dumbledore said, trying to calm the mother.

"I will not abandon my son, just because of fame. He is the second heir of the Potter family and the heir to the black and Lupin family. Sirius and Remus are blood bonded as Hadrian's godfathers making him their heir. He needs to learn how to act like one, and what of when we collect him for school, how is he going to cope with the fame, if he is brought up in it he will be used to it, and we won't have all of our attention on Charles, will make sure both of them grow up equal, and it is not up for discussion." Lily said with a voice of finality.

With that James grabbed Charles and the Potters, Sirius, and Remus apperiated from the safe house to their Manor. This left Dumbledore to go back to Hogwarts and try to figure out a new course of action. An hour later, he had an idea: if the Potter's wouldn't give up their child, he was just going to have to take it.

An hour after The Potter's went to bed Dumbledore broke into their Manner and stole the sleeping baby. Appearing in front of the Dursleys house he put the baby into a basket with a note, before leaving him there on the doorstep to be found in the morning.

However, when Dumbledore left another magical visitor showed up. A very old man with a beard so long it could rival even Dumbledore's easily picked the boy up.

Merlin knew he was breaking multiple magical laws by doing this. But he couldn't bring himself to care. The fate of the wizarding world was resting on this boy's shoulders therefore he could not let the child continue down this path. He also knew however that messing with this time could completely change everything, so he split the child in two. Half of his mind and soul, and a quarter percent of his magic would stay here in this time, while he took the rest of the boy with him. When the child turns eleven he would return the boy and the two halves would reconnect. Allowing the child to grow up both here and with him. When he was done he took the boy and disappeared.

The old man and the child flashed back into existence outside of the grand castle. The doors open for him, and he walked to the entrance hall and up the moving staircases to the seventh floor, where he came to a stop in front of a stone gargoyle. "To the headmaster if you will." The old man requested. The stone came to life and moved out of the way as the old man stepped onto the moving staircase. The old man walked into the office and came face-to-face, with four people; two men and two women.

"Merlin!" One of the men, exclaimed. Godric Gryffindor is a tall, muscular man with a lion-like mane of wavy red hair and a beard to match. He has green eyes, peach-coloured skin and is wearing magnificent red robes with gold highlights and rather intricate designs on the sleeves.

"This is a surprise." the other man drawled. Salazar Slytherin is a tall, thin man with black hair that falls straight to his mid back. It was pulled into a silver strap, his beard is precisely cut, and he is wearing a dark green robe with silver detailing.

"Is that a babe?" the woman gasped. Helga Hufflepuffwas a round, plump woman with long slightly wavy brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress with black detailing.

"Would you take him for me?" he asked, and then she stepped forward to take the sleeping boy. "Thank you Helga."

"It's no trouble." she assured him, "He is quite the treasure."

"Allow me a closer look?" The other women asked. Rowena Ravenclaw had her inky black hair pulled into an intricate braiding pattern away from her face. She was dressed in a gown of blues and bronze.

"Of course, Rowena."

They spent the next couple of hours explaining what had happened and debating the best course of action. Eventually, they finalized the plans and set off to bed. They would be decorating his room in the morning.