Chapter 12

Siri POV

Siri POV

The morning after our second date, Jungkook had to leave for work with his friends but before he left, he gave me a long sweet kiss. It was about to turn sexual so I had to tell him to go before I couldn't control myself. He silently laughed and signed he was sad to go but had fun last night on our date. He said he would text me later and of course we would catch up again soon.

He's been away for practically a week for his work but has been messaging me everyday. He had to leave town to be security for some client who needed his expertise. I know he's got a black belt in some type of martial arts which means he's a pretty good fighter. I just hope he doesn't get hurt, or any of his friends as it seems like their work can be quite dangerous.

He texted he would be back Saturday some time and I told him I would be out with the girls at club Dionysus again. He said he would meet me there later and we could go home together after having some drinks and dancing, which I was pretty excited about.

~~~

Jessi, Hwasa and I were happily dancing the night away when they decided they wanted to get more drinks so headed off to the bar. I took this chance to go to the bathroom and as I was heading that way I bumped into Jimin.

"Serena! There you are!" He gave me a big smile making his eyes turn into crescent moons. We hugged hello and I smiled at him then turned to look at their usual VIP section and saw Jungkook looking at me. He waved and I waved back.

Siri: "I'm just going to the bathroom real quick. I'll come over after."

Jungkook nodded his head and gave me a smile, "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere." He smirked, reminding me of when I said that to him on our first date.

"I'll be over soon." I said to Jimin. "Jessi and Hwasa are just getting drinks so maybe you wanna go over and help Hwasa?" I wiggled my eyebrows up and down at him and Jimin giggled and nodded his head.

I was making my way to the VIP section and my eyes met Jungkook's where his eyes lit up at seeing me again. Gosh, he really made my heart flutter.

As I was walking through the crowd of people, a guy pulled me from the side to look at him and I froze.

My heart went hundred miles per hour and I felt my blood rush out of me and felt myself feeling sick and scared.

He's not meant to be here. He can't be here.

"Hey Siri. Long time no see."