Chapter 18

Siri POV

We've just landed back home and I was waiting for Jungkook to pick me up from the airport. Ryan, Blake and the girls caught a taxi back to their house.

When I saw his car, I was excited as I had missed him so much. As soon as he got out and saw me, he had the biggest smile on his face and his eyes lit up. I melted at the love in his eyes. I ran up to him and jumped, he lifted me off the ground and spun me around making me giggle. Our lips connected instantly and we kissed like we hadn't seen each other in years.

"I missed you Jagi" I said against his lips. "A week is too long away from you. Next time, don't send me away for that long unless you plan on coming with me."

He gave me his bunny smile and nodded his head.

"Hey Siri!" I looked into Jungkook's car and saw Jimin sitting in the backseat.

"Hey ChimChim! Whatcha doing in there?"

"I'm getting Jungkookie to drop me off at Hwasa's on the way to your place. Don't worry, I won't be around to delay your sexy time. Jungkook has lots of built up energy he's been saving for you. I hope he doesn't break your back or legs after I see you today." He gave a cheeky grin and I chuckled at his joke.

Jungkook only rolled his eyes and gave Jimin the finger which Jimin and I laughed at. Jungkook took my bags and popped them in the trunk of his car and we drove off.

As we were driving along, I was telling Jungkook and Jimin about the fun I had in Disneyland but all of a sudden my side window smashed making me scream out and cover my head.

JM: "Stay down Siri!"

I did as I was told and I heard a few more pelts to the car and heard some more windows smashing. I looked up and saw Jungkook had a mixture of fear and anger on his face. Fear for me and anger at what's happening.

Siri: "Jungkook! What's happening?! Are we being shot at?!"

He quickly glanced at me and nodded his head and my heart started racing in fear. I felt the car swerve as Jungkook was trying to manoeuvre through cars at speed and I could hear more gunshots hitting the car.

JM: "Siri! Open the glove box, press the black button at the back and hand me the gun in there!"

I didn't have time to think or question Jimin about a gun being in the car so I opened the glove box and did as he asked. I watched as he clicked it ready to shoot, then he hung his head out the back right passenger window and started firing at whoever was shooting at us.

I saw Jungkook reach under his driver's seat and pull out another gun. He then quickly looked at me and pointed at me then at his seat.

"You want me to drive?!"

He nodded his head and started pulling me over to switch places with him.

"Holy shit..." I said as I got to the driver's seat. "Jagi, I'm fucking freaking out and scared."

He moved himself so I could see him but so I could still keep my eyes on the road.

"I know you're scared but just focus on driving and getting us away from them. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

JM: "JK! I've run out of bullets! Do you have any more hidden anywhere?"

I then saw Jungkook reach under the passenger seat he's now sitting on and he took out a suitcase and quickly opened it to reveal a bunch of magazines and bullets. He handed two magazines to Jimin and with the gun he already retrieved from under his driver seat, he started shooting out the window too.

If we weren't in such a life threatening situation I would be thinking my man looks real fucking sexy right now.

I swerved the car and went as fast as I could to avoid the two cars behind us that were shooting at us. Jungkook popped his body back inside and changed the magazine. Gunshots came through from the back window and hit the front, making me scream out again and swerve the car.

Jungkook ended up dropping his gun and hitting his head against what was left of the passenger window, grunting at the slight pain.

"Fuck! Jungkook! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?!"

"I'm fine! It's ok! Keep your eyes on the road. You're doing great, Jagi."

I started crying now from fear and shock. I just wanted this to be over. I heard a loud bang and saw a car flip from the rearview mirror.

JM: "Yes! Take that mother fucker!" I heard him shout from out the window then he popped his body back in the car. "You ok Siri?"

Siri: "I could fucking be better, Chim!

JM: "Only one car left! JK, you go for the left and I'll go for the right."

I saw Jungkook nod his head from the corner of my eye and they both hung out their respective windows and started shooting at the tyres of the car behind us. Both of them managed to hit the tyres and the car suddenly swerved and flipped over. No more cars followed us and the shooting stopped.

JM: "We need to get home JK and tell the others about this."

I saw Jungkook nod again and he tapped my shoulder. I flinched at his touch as my heart was still racing and adrenaline coursed through my body. He looked worried at my reaction but he pointed for us to switch seats again.

I hoped he didn't take my reaction the wrong way but I was more concerned for myself right now in trying to calm down. I held myself to stop from shaking as tears continued to fall down my face. Jungkook had a look of worry and fear in his eyes now as he watched me console myself. I took deep breaths and tried to tell myself it's over and we're safe now. Jungkook and Jimin are fine. I'm fine. We are safe.

Another thing that ran through my mind though was that Jungkook and his friends have a lot of explaining to do.

I just hope he is honest with me...

>>>>>>>