𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲✔︎

the bewitching
prince

"Have you followed the things that I had told you to?" A silence followed as the gaze of the lone figure in the dark throne loom over the nervous man infront of him.

"Y-your...highness... Th-they f-foun–" Something flew away from the lone figure's hand and it was no other than a silver knife imbued with poison.

It happened so fast that the other people inside the throne room looked down to avoid his wrath.

"W-why...your highness...?" The man slowly fall on his knees as the colors in his face slowly drain.

Blood stained the white clothing of the noble man and he fell down on the floor, in his own pool of blood.

"You should all remember that…" the man descended the throne and his figure slowly became clearer.

Those golden streaks of his hair, just like a gold found in a depths of a mine, brilliant and shining. And the noticable feature of the man...is his blue jeweled eyes.

"Your highness! We've weaken the forces of Obelia around the borders!" One of the nobles stood infront of him, bowing before the man.

A smirk slowly form on his lips as he approach the man, lifting his chin up.

"You deserve my praise...Count Roswell..." He whispered in a low tone that made the man's smile widen.

As he lower his face, he whispered on the noble's ear.

"But...what I hate the most is liars..." Gasps followed as they witness...how the man took slit the man's throat.

Blood splattered over his royal clothes, he throw away the sword in hand eyeing all the nobles in the room.

"If you want to receive my praise, then do better or lose your lives." He said without showing anything in his face, he stood beside a corpse of a noble man and the nobles shook in fear as they witness...how ruthless this man is... Athanarius de Alger Obelia is far more dangerous than his father,

Author's note: hello everyone this is the first time that I'll make a wmmap fanfic, if ever my story is similar to some other fanfiction this is my own alternate story, I won't follow some plots of the wmmap manhwa to avoid copying it. I hope you'll love my story and support it thank you so much! Just tell me if you have any suggestions or problem with my story.