𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻

4

"Why won't you look at me...Zekiel?" His hand stained with crimson, the very same hands that killed several enemies and showed no mercy wavered at the simplest touch of his hand on the other' skin.

"Your highness...why do you insist that I must look at you?" Oh how Athanarius loved those eyes...the golden hues of a setting sun. It never wavered in the deadliest and bewitching gaze of the prince.

"Because I want your attention... Ezekiel Alpheus..." As he took the hand of Ezekiel, the warmth envelopes his cold hands that had just been stained by crimson.

The other hand of the man touch his cheeks, and Athanarius lean to the delicate touch of his. You'll never thought that this very man is known to be cruel and ruthless...indeed he has fallen from grace.

I...can't believe it... Eversince we came back on Thalia's manor I have been slapping myself, pinching myself and staring at the balcony thinking of what that man said just the last few hours ago.

Which means... Anastacius has been alive...? No it can't be though! I been reading the story of the Lovely Princess and it was suppose to be just A- wait...who? Who is it again?

I clutched my head as I felt a pang of pain course through it for a second, wait...why can't I suddenly remember that ending?

I heave a deep breath as I tried to remember who's name was it I was suppose to say.

But I can't remember...what the hell? I've been bingeing that story for 1 year after it's release since it's so really good and now suddenly I can't remember the contents of the last chapter!?

Don't tell me...this is the after effect of my character being here?

"What the hell is happening...?" I whispered to myself as I went back inside of my room, I sat down on my study table and I opened my small notebook.

I wrote the plot of the Lovely Princess story in this, the character and the summary of it.

And I also tried to summarize the every chapters of the novel...but the last chapter is really missing.

Please tell me this is a good sign...I hope it is a good sign... but my prayers are not answered by the gods because...

"Uhm... Aunt Thalia is not here mister." I said as I casually smile while he stood there infront of the door.

"I am not here for the lady of the manor, can I come in little one?" He smiled at me, I'm throwing hands in my mind right now. I just prayed for a good sign and now look!?

"Okay mister..." I whispered as I open the door wider to let him in the manor.

"Can I talk to your grandma as well?" Hmm? What the heck...? Don't tell me...

The signs...where are you...? Why just why...?

"Wait? You are Ophelia's lover? And the father of Athan? How can I believe you?" My grandma looks at the man with anger in her face as she embrace me in her arms.

But this man is just smiling as always, what the hell is his plan? Anastacius...

"I know that this may hard to believe but...it is the truth." He took something from his inner cloth and he revealed a necklace... imbued with a blue jewel.

"That's... That's the necklace that I gave to her..." I can hear grandma's voice broke as she saw the necklace this man is wearing.

"How...? I thought Ophelia's lover is an Obelia...? Athanarius has a jeweled blue eyes! How can you be–" my grandmother didn't get to say her words when her embrace around suddenly loosen.

As I look up to meet my grandma's face... she's closing her eyes...she's falling.

It was as if a switch lit on me, and all the training that grandmother had thought me I used it without even thinking...but the consequences of this is I'm undoing the spell that my grandma put on me to hide my whole identity.

I can feel the anger seething in my veins as my grandma's figure float gently and lay down softly in the couch.

"You... What did you do!?"

"So your true colors did show after all..." He's grinning...

"Why are you grinning huh!? Did you find this whole thing a laughing matter!?" It's a good thing Aunt Thalia and his husband is here or I'll destroy this house.

"Ouch... My own son shouting at his father... Such a cruel child." He stood up as he met my gaze staring at him.

"The very moment that I saw you...I know you are Ophelia's child... And I know that you know who am I?" He's smiling expression dropped to zero degrees as he slowly approach me from my spot.

I spread out my arm shielding my grandmother from this madman, how could this be...why...why do I have this man as a father out of all people!?

"You can be at ease my child, I didn't do anything at your grandmother. I just put her at ease... She's just unconscious." He smiled at me as he approach me.

Just as I was about to back down he suddenly knelt so that we would be on the same level of height.

"You clearly resemble her a lot...the woman with those bewitching beauty..." His playful voice just a second ago disappeared as it was replaced by a serious tone.

Unexpectedly...I found my small body being envelope in a warm embrace as I hear that faint whisper of his, "Ophelia...my love..."

The tone of his voice is much more gentler and in sorrow...I know that sound of his voice even if it was just a whisper.

It is the voice...of someone longing for something that they can't reach no longer.

I just can't understand this man...it was as if the guard that his been putting up is slowly letting down. What a father that I have...

Authors note: kinda short chapter but let me know if you have any questions!