𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀

1

"Athanarius...this is your loss so give up. We are family Athan...I don't want to hurt you." The beautiful and lovely Athanasia looked at the man infront of her with forlorn gaze, wielding his mighty sword as if telling he won't ever back down.

"Athanasia...I only have one purpose...and it's to end every last one of Obelia."

"Don't do this Athan...how about Jennette!?" Athanasia cried.

"This family should end in history...along with me." As a smirk form in his lips, Athanarius ran towards Athanasia. Both the powerful mana of the two clash together as they try to deflect each of the other's attack.

That's how the story of Athanarius goes from the preview of the alternate universe story of Athanasia. But I can't remember how it ended...and apparently– as you can tell I am...

"Athan~ come here you little boy." Grandmother picked me up of my crib as she smiled at me, while poking at my cheeks.

Yes- I am Athanarius de Alger Obelia, the lost son of Anastacius de Alger Obelia and the older brother of Jennette the protagonist of Lovely Princess.

I don't know how did this happen and I can't remember anything...my past life it was as if an incomplete puzzles with full of holes.

"Dada..." My baby self said as my tiny hands touch my grandma's cheeks.

And she laughed as she looked at me with those loving eyes, "If only Ophelia can see you...I'm sure she'll be happy." Ophelia...? Who? Is it my mom?

"Mama?"

Grandma nod at me as her forehead touched mine, "Yes...your mama. She's just as lovely as you... A woman graced with pure heart."

"Mama!"

"Hehehe...your so happy hearing your Mama's name?" I can imagine her in my mind already...but I do hope I get to see her...

"Well! Let me just get your food okay? I'll be back." Grandma smiled as she decided to put me down in my crib.

I don't know how long has it been since I'm here and I have to come up with a plan.

In the prologue, Athanarius will arrive at the emerald palace claiming that he is Claude's son from the woman he used to sleep with before he met Diana.

It was also at the time when Jennette was introduced as Claude's daughter.

What a badass entrance though damn... If I were the real Athanarius there I couldn't do that!

So that's how he slowly start to climb in the society, while it was an alternate universe story Claude is not shitty to Athanasia which means he cares for his daughters equally, it's clearly the opposite story of Lovely Princess.

He started gaining the factions trust as the year pass, and he manage to bend the faction of Claude without the man knowing.

He's so cunning y'all, that's me. I mean it's not me!

But he is doomed to die by Athanasia's hands, and since I am Athanarius I need to prevent those things from happening again!

Alright...I'm gonna change the course of this story, I'm gonna rewrite the whole Lovely Princess book, even though I didn't appear in it I will now!

7 years later

"Grandma! This place looks pretty!" I exclaimed as I gaze my eyes around the stalls and happy people around.

"Do you love it?" Grandma looked at me with fondness in her eyes.

I nod my head as I smile at her, "Yes!" That's right, Grandma and I are moving here in Obelia since her daughter married a Count.

"Before we decide to go to your Auntie's place, let's get you something okay?" Hand in hand, grandma and I walk towards a one stall that sells an apple.

"Two of these please, and one of that." Grandma pointed to a small bag of cookies.

"But I'm not hungry yet grandma..." I don't want you to waste your money on me grandma... For all those seven years, she had been there taking care of me all alone.

"Oh, I don't want Athan to be hungry. I know you think it's not worth it but I want you to be happy Athan." She held out the apple and the bag of cookies to me, eversince I grow up along with grandma I have seen how she works hard on the fields since we have a field of wheats back home.

"I'll share the cookies with you grandma!" I said happily as I took the cookies and apple.

"I'd love that, now let's go!" She gently squeeze my small hands as we decided to head to the manor where grandma's daughter is living.

To avoid a commotion here while I'm in Obelia, grandma decided to put a spell on me that hides my jeweled eyes and my hair. In this world you can use magic since everyone possess a mana as long as they know how.

As we arrive at the manor, two person greeted us at the gates. A middle aged woman with a brunette hair and the same man with bluish hair... woah man is it natural?

"Mother! I thought I told you to wait at the town!" She approached grandma with worry in her eyes.

"I can still walk by myself Thalia, and I want Athanarius to see some beautiful sights here in Obelia." Grandma looked down at me with a smile and that's my cue.

I smiled as I curtsied to my Auntie and her husband, "I am Athanarius, nice to meet you Auntie Thalia." I said.

"Athanarius...what is that name grandma? And is he...? Ophelia's son?"

"Yes–"

"So the reason why you don't want to move here in the manor is because your taking care of someone's son?"

"Honey, don't talk to your mother like that."

Oh...oh... Looks like someone here doesn't like me geez...

"Thalia I told you about Ophelia's situation–"

"She's not your daughter! I've been convincing you to move here with me for 10 years and yet your far more concerned with a stranger rather than me!"

"Thalia why are you–!"

"Sorry to interrupt this reunion Lady Eleusis." Amidst the conversation, a man emerged from the gates of the manor...and for some reason...he looks very– familiar.

"Oh! Viscount! I'm very sorry to leave you on our conversation!" Thalia's husband apologizes, I'm calling her Thalia now since she doesn't like me.

The man smiled... but it doesn't look any genuine at all– for some reason it's empty.

"No, it's fine. I am on my way to leave too. I should be the one to say sorry." His gaze suddenly landed to me and I saw something glint on his eyes...like jewels hidden the dark.

"I'll be back again for some time." The man bows as he smiled before leaving.

That man...could he be? Him...? I can feel a familiar aura from him for some reason...and I can't point it out.

Authors note: well that was short but I do hope you'll love it, and we will get the exciting part on the next chapter. Please do tell me if you have any questions or concerns I'll answer as long as I can