Freddie Johnson

Tuesday, May 19th, 1981

Dear Diary,

I found out something shocking. Last night, the shadow that I saw was not of Nicholas. It was of Madelyn. She went into the cabin and came out with Nicholas. They were carrying a large bag. I was damn sure it was Freddie's body. The person I trusted, betrayed me! All I wished to do was high five them in the face with a brick covered in spikes and dipped in poison. OK, OK. Back to the point. All I did was stand there and watch them do everything. That was all I could do. To be honest, I was scared that maybe Nicholas might harm Madelyn. Maybe Nicholas had hypnotized her. Whatsoever happened, whether I find out what happened to me after I witnessed Nicholas performing the ritual, I will not let that bastard ruin Madelyn's life.

Celestine Berkshire

Thursday, May 21st, 1981

Dear Diary,

I finally figured out what happened that night and how I ended up at the Jamestown hospital. After I recalled what all I had seen, I jotted down all the points I knew about the case. I am keeping it right here to keep this safe. Here it is:

Who would profit from Freddie going missing? After all he is just a little lad

Who would profit from Freddie going missing? After all he is just a little lad. Shall I join the press to avoid suspicion? Yes! The press! Press means attention. Our town is a little one. And since the 70's, all the citizens have craved the media's attention so the town could develop, and their shops and diners could work. Maybe the mayor was helping Nicholas to get the attention of media. I jotted down the mayor's name too.

1) Nicholas Weindorf (possibly the culprit)

2) Madelyn (possible ally)

3)Mayor (suspected ally)

Celestine Berkshire

Friday, 22nd May 1981

Dear Diary,

It's been a hectic week. I was busy finding out about Freddie, my accident, and Nicholas. But it was all worth it. I found out about my accident. At around 7am the lady who took me to the hospital, had seen me walking on the shore. Yesterday, in the evening I went to the Jamestown Hospital and dound out the lady's address. I went to her house and found out everything. WHile walking, I apparently fell into a seizure. And fortunately, the lady was driving by on the bridge and saw me. While I was at her house, I gave her the money back. Today, in the morning I went the police station. Some footprints were found, which lead to the cabin. On further investigation, my dad found out these were a girl's footprints. They were a size five and the girl was said to be about 80-85 pounds. WAIT WHAT! This information fit Madelyn's description perfectly. Why didn't I think of this before?! I should have given Madelyn's name to the police so they could ask her about the other night. I couldn't directly approach her and ask about it because that would make her think I was following her. Maybe, I can give all the proof I have collected to Dad and he can further investigate the case. This way, I can go back to studying because next week I will be giving my last exam before graduation.

Celestine Berkshire