chapter 2

two years passed but Atif never came

two years passed but Atif never came. Alia sent him her address. She was living in a small village in the northern areas. True to his words Atif sent money every month and he sent more than enough and as time passed the amount of the money was less and less. Having no other option alia started cleaning houses and even though what she earned wasn't much, she could still fulfill her and Huda's basic needs. .

__________________________________________________________________

years later

Hamza was exhausted when he returned home. he was about to call his mama when he remembered that everyone was out of city. it was wedding of someone he didn't know nor did he care.

After having his dinner, he was heading towards his room when he heard the phone in the living room ringing. it was 12 o'clock! who is calling at this moment. picking up the phone all he heard was someone sobbing. who was it!

''Abba''.

who is she? he wondered

''Abba'' in reality Hamza did feel a little pity. she was crying so hard

''I am sorry. who are you''. he was about to cut the call but asked out of curiosity.

''Abba'' he was now getting frustrated. doesn't she know any other word than Abba

''wrong number''

''Nahi! Abba mein Huda''. Hamza's eyes widened when he heard it. even though Huda and her mother were a forbidden chapter in his house he knew who she was.

''Huda?'' he had to confirm it. why is she calling and why is she crying so hard!

''Jee. mujhe abba se baat karni ha''. oh my god! it really was her.

when was the last time he saw her, talked to her, heard her, touched her? 19 years ago. He never realized that it has been so long. she was tiny the last time he saw her. she would have grown up now. right? how tall was she now. were her eyes still big like they were before. does she still cry when someone touchs her.

''chachu is not here''

''where is he?''

''he is out of city'' Hamza was getting anxious now. is she in danger?

''amma is dead'' hearing her words Hamza's eyes widened. what? alia chachi? is this a dream?

''they are asking me to marry someone. Bhai help me. if am scared. help me.'' she is getting married. how is that even possible. why are they marrying her. who are they?

''Huda i am coming just tell me where you live and I am coming to get you. ok relax. I am coming'' after knowing where she lives, he ran to his car.

__________________________________________________________________________