chapter 6

it was Friday and they were going to salon

it was Friday and they were going to salon. tomorrow is her mehndi. Huda denied going there but one glare from Fatima made her shut up and agree. the last week went pretty fast. she got to meet farzana bi. at first, she would just ignore Huda and not talk to her so she thought that maybe she was mute but later she saw farzana bi talking to Fatima, well shouting at her so it was clear that she wasn't mute.

it didn't really affect Huda. Hamza was sent to the hotel for a week so they won't meet. true to his words the next day Fatima showed her their room and it was boring and plain. Myra was right her husband really had a boring choice. the same day they went shopping again and bought furniture, curtains, decoration pieces and everything that Huda wanted for her room.

'' Bhabhi, I was thinking about changing your hair color.'' Myra suggested. Huda glanced at her who was driving. she also wanted to drive but...sigh! she will ask Myra or Hamza later.

''khuda ka khoof karo myra. tumhara bas kare to tum meri plastic surgery bhi karwalo.'' Myra laughed hearing her response.

''good morning mam'' the receptionist smiled at them.

''good morning. we have appointment under Mrs. Hamza'' Myra smiled sheepishly while looking at Huda.

''um yes, so tell me what do you guys want to do” the receptionist asked.

“I just need facial and she needs facial, manicure, pedicure, haircut but don’t cut too much just trimming and....'' Myra whispered something into her eyes and the receptionist nodded and looked at Huda.

''what did you say Myra?'' Huda asked Myra.

''secret.''

''myra don't tease me please.'' she pleaded through her eyes

''I promise Bhabhi it is not something to be scared about.''

'' mam please sit her'' a girl who maybe worked here told them to sit on chairs and they started with the facial.

Huda was exhausted. 2 hours have passed and they were doing God knows what with her.

''mam come the room is ready.'' it was the same girl who was attending her

''which room'' Huda was confused

''the private room''

''but everything is done why do I need a private room'' she questioned.

''you booked a private room for your full body wax. right?'' wait! what?

''yes, we did.'' it was Myra who interrupted.