I Don't Know Anymore(fixed)

((A/N: The picture is the swimsuit that reader-chan bought!! ))

I was in the backyard of the shop, "Haru?" I called, but no reply. I walked more to find him, then all of a sudden, someone grabbed my arm from the back.I turned around, and I saw-

Rin.... I feel like I am having a deja vu with this statement.... But where? Okay, that doesn't matter!!!

"What the fu-" Before I could even protest, he cuts me off.

"Just listen to me."

"Why would I?!"

"I really don't care if you protest right now. I just want to talk to you because you were keep ignoring me and not trying to listen to me!"

"Exactly, so let me go you bastard!"

"Listen, if you are mad at the fact that we kissed on last Saturday because I said I did it for the show, it wasn't true!"

"......."

"It's... Just confusing for me too!!!"

I was confused.... My mind is in big chaos in fact.... My ex-boyfriend who hurt me... who caused me to change completely for the past 4 years is telling me that the kiss he gave me... He... He actually meant it?... What.. Does it exactly mean.... What are you thinking Rin? Why are you making this more confusing?

I just didn't know how to respond...

".... I don't understand..... Why would you kiss me then if it wasn't for the show? You were the one that broke up with me! You are the one that hurt me! You were the one that thought the relationship we had, which I took it very seriously, is nothing but a joke! You were the one that told me to stop contacting you! So Why?! Why are you telling me this after all these years?!!! Are you intending to...."

My voice started to sound coarse because of the tears are threatening to come out of my eyes. 

".... mess with my feelings and hurt me again?"

That was the last straw. After I hardly let out those words, tears flowed out of my eyes and before I could realize, I was crying uncontrollably and started to shake badly. I don't want to be hurt again. I don't want to go through that pain again.....

Rin, on the other hand, was very flustered at my response.

"No! (y/n) no! It's.... It's just complicated!! I never wanted to broke u-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a long, skinny, but yet muscular arm pulled me away from Rin. I honestly didn't notice or care who it was. I was shaking and crying so much that I couldn't even stand up properly without a help. But I felt like... No, I knew that I missed some kind of important truth from Rin's unfinished statement.

Clutching onto the unknown arm as a support, I tried my best to remain calm and steady.

"Rin..... I told already told you few minutes ago..... Never come near to (y/n) again, and never make her cry again."

The unknown person's voice definitely belongs to male, and it sounded like it was... Haru's.