Frustration? Confusion.

When I looked up to see who texted me...... And

it was devil himself...

Rin: yo

Rin: This is Rin.

Rin texted me..... How the hell does he even know my phone number...... And hell, how do I even know his phone number..... And fuck... How should I respond to him?!

Me: ..... How the hell do u even know my phone #?....

Rin: Eh, I have my resources

Me: Clichéd as hell. I am gonna block you.

Before I was even able to press block button, Rin called me, and I replied.

"Tell me, what part of 'I am gonna block you' don't you get?! The fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Well isn't that a nice hello." He said

"How the hell do you even know my phone number.....?"

"Eh, resources."

"Again, clichéd as hell. It was Gou wasn't it....."

"........ Yea..."

I will kill Gou.....

"Look," he broke my deep thought, "I don't like the way we are right now.... So I was thi- "

Then I cut him off, I let my emotion get the best of me. "Then what do you want our relationship to be? Do I bother you that much? Should I die for your convenience?" by then, I was half yelling and was half out-of-my-mind.

"NO!" He yelled and I flinched. I didn't expect him to yell. He then cleared his throat, "No, (y/n), I don't mean it that way."

"Then what way do you mean it?!"

"Look, I am sorry for our break up. And I mean it. Our relationship right now is really awkward, and I just want us to be a good friend."

"....." I was silent for a while and thought about what to say to him.... I wanted to say yes, but the memories of my heart-broken day got the best of my emotion, but I tried myself to not act like a bitch."Tell me, if you were in my situation, would you say yes?...."

Well that made me sound like a bitch......

".... No......... I am sorry.......... Talk to you later.... Bye....." After he said that, he ended the call.

"Argh!" I yelled and threw my phone across the room. I started to finger-comb my hair in frustration and anger. I didn't mean it to sound like a bitch in that whole conversation..... "What is wrong with me?!" I yelled again and lay on my bed with my arm over my face.

After a while, I drifted off to sleep, leaving all my worries behind.

-

-

-

-

-

-

When I woke up the next day, I got out from my bed, and started to walk toward to the restroom. I picked up my phone on my way, hoping that it didn't break. Good thing is that the phone didn't got cracked. That's why I like Apple... I sighed and went to restroom and looked myself through the mirror.

........... My God.... Is this me?..... My eyes are all red with black marks all over!! It seems that I was crying as slept with my mascara on without my knowing.. I groaned as I washed my face, wiping every mess off my face. I checked the date today on my phone, and realize that today is..... Saturday!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!! So for today, my plan is to go fetch some Frappuccino and enjoy the day for once in my in a while!!!

I rejoiced and picked out really cute outfit that I only wear in special occasion and put on a light perfume. I also curled my hair into a nice curly wave. I picked up my hand bag and put my purse and phone in it. As I flipped my (h/c)-colored hair back and went downstairs, I was stopped by Kaito.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked in a stern voice.

"A......... Girl time?" I said hesitantly and tried to escape, but he grabbed my wrist.

"And why?" He said

"Why not?" I said with an annoyed smile.

"Cause you screamed last night because of 'something'." He said in a serious tone.

"And you didn't even bother to come." I snapped

"Okay, you know I have this lazy-boy-moment where I desperately need sleep." He admitted.

"Uh-huh." I nodded sarcastically. "And I need my desperate-in-need-of-girl-time"

"Fine," He released me. "do whatever you like to do, but make sure you come back before dinner."

"Yes, 'mother'" I said sarcastically.

Then he glared at me annoyed, so I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door.

I went to the nearby café and ordered my favorite drink and decided to go to restroom to wash my hand. As I try to enter the restroom, someone grabbed my arms and pulled me back, making me bang to the wall. I whimpered as the quick pain shot at back. When I looked up, there were a boy, with a very creepy mischievous smile. He then grabbed my wrists and squeezes it hard, but not hard enough to make me feel uncomfortable, but enough to restrain me.

"Hey, aren't you a beauty!" He skimmed over me and chuckled.

I struggled to get out of his grip. "Let. Go. Of. ME!" I said while struggling, but he made his grip hard which made me whimper in pain.

The guy was laughing at my attempts and reaction. "C'mon, it's no use! We will have fun tonight!" He then reached toward me.

Right now, I was in pure terror, trembling in fear, and not knowing what to do. I closed my eyes, then someone freed my wrists from the grip and before I knew it, I felt my head rested on a firm chest. When I looked up, I saw Rin.

"Rin?" I asked in confusion.

((Lol, I am so bad at title naming, and I am not even laughing! First off, sorry for (again) another short chapter and late update! This is my christmas present to y'all! Second, I changed my username to soruharu if you haven't noticed, so there's that, and THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!!! Can I challenge y'all? Can you guys give me 3k reads by New Year???? Also, I am sorry but until I get 200 votes, I am not gonna upload.. Sorry about that. Anyways, forgive any mistakes, and ILY ALL!!!)) - SH