𝐎𝐍𝐄¡

BILLIE O' CONELLL

MALIYAH PRACTICALLY melted at the words that came out of my mouth

MALIYAH PRACTICALLY melted at the words that came out of my mouth. i loved having this affect on her, and i've only know her for a day.

"billie" she muttered clearing her throat as i tilted in my head in confusion.

"now i didn't say anything wrong" i sighed as my hand made its way to her waist.

"i know better than to get involved with you" liyah said with a laugh moving my hand off of her side.

"and plus, do you really think you can handle all of this?" she gestured towards herself with a smirk.

playing hard to get.

a sigh escaped my lips as i sipped the rest of the liquor out of my cup.

"at least let me smoke you out, i love smoking pretty ass girls out" i mumbled truthfully.

"now that, i'll let you do" she said as i let out a small laugh signaling for her to follow me to my car.

imma be mad if i don't get no head tonight.

i got in my car with her locking the doors reaching in the backseat grabbing my bag that had a few pre rolls in it.

"nice ass car" liyah mumbled grabbing a lighter out of her purse, she was already prepared.

"thank you baby" i sighed looking over at her handing her a pre roll.

"light up princess" i bit my lip watching her take the joint to her lips leaning her head back closing her eyes.

"so why are you going to our ratty ass school when you're like a celebrity now" she asked as i let out a small laugh.

"i'm just trying to get this diploma and dip to be honest. one more year and imma be outta here"

liyah nodded looking over in my direction "smart. i like it" she said taking a long inhale of the joint slowly reaching over blowing some of the smoke in my face letting out a soft giggle.

her cute ass.

yeah i may be a player, yeah i might fuck a whole lotta pussy but she
is someone i'd definitely keep around longer.

after hours and hours of long drawn out high conversation about talking about the stupidest shit, i decided to make a move.

"come here" i nodded at her patting my lap as she surprisingly obeyed.

MALIYAH SAT IN HER LAP as smoke still roamed the car, foggy windows and all. billie rubbing her sides slowly looking up at the pretty girl in her lap.

"you must forgot to play the role of someone who's playin' hard to get" billie hummed tracing shapes on the small girls thighs as maliyah underwear soaked with wetness.