Her Pov

After listening to her mother words mallika singed in frustration and left for her work.

Meanwhile Krish makes mahi ready and left to drop her at her school.

Mallika Pov :

I came out of the house in frustration due to this daily drama, my mom really want me to leave Krish and marry someone else 😖, how could she even say these words, she knows that i love Krish so much and what about mahi ahhhhh 😫😫😫 daily same drama is repeating. Then i went to the bus stop and waits for my bus. After sometime bus has arrived and i went inside and sat near the window seat. Then I started remembering the things which had happened from mrng.

Like every day today also Krish came to wake me up, he starts waking me by kissing my eyes. He always wakes me up like this and i love his little sweet gestures ❤️, but i never showed this to him because i decided to avoid him little bit until he gets a job. I know i was not doing the right thing but what can I do, i don't know why he lost his last job and moreover when I asked him the reason he always avoids to tell me the reason and that really hurts me 😔, but what's more to these things is that now our financial state is really low and hardly we have some money left in our savings. All these things are to be handled by me only, because Krish hasn't got a job until now and Tunisha always wants to become a actress and that's why she doesn't had interest in job. Then he said good morning to me and i smiled a little 😊 and turns towards my right side where my pari my everything is sleeping hugging her teddy 🧸. I kissed her forehead and cheeks. Then Krish said to me to go and fresh up so that i can't be late to the work. Then i left to fresh up and when I came back i saw that mahi was already awaken and she was laughing by seeing krish than i observe that he was lost in me, then i remembered I was in bathrobe. Due to his intense gaze i started blushing 😳😳 but i quickly composed myself because I was avoiding him until he finds a job. So i goes near to him and shakes him to bring into his senses. He smiled sheepishly and than take Mahi to make her get ready. U all know what she only gets ready only in his hands, she didn't even allow me also 🤷🏻‍♀️. After that i gets ready and went down to have my breakfast. While having breakfast my mom said that she was so tried because of doing all the households, i thought to keep a maid to help her but my bad luck we don't have sufficient money for that. My mom always works hard and makes everything ready at the right time, i love her so much 🥺🥺. Than she starts taunting Krish indirectly by saying that he doesn't do anywork and all the day he just roam outside. Then Tunisha starts making fun of Krish by saying that he don't even get a job while listening this i got angry and said her to shut her mouth and don't say anything about him 😡😡.

Meanwhile Mahi throw the plate on the floor in anger. Shit I had forgotten that she was here only, if anyone says anything about her dad she gets hell angry. Mujhey ye nahi pata ki ess ko ethana gussa kis sey aaya hai, because mai aur Krish ethana gussa nahi kartey but jab Mahi ko gussa aatha hai krish ke alava kisi aur ki bhatt nahi sunn thi wo. Due to the sounds Krish quickly comes outside and hugs Mahi and asks her whether she is alright or not and i was surprised how quick her anger gets cooled by seeing her dad, indeed she is papa ki pari hai. But than i asked her what is this behaviour, i was about to scold her but Krish stops me and takes her inside. I singed in relief and turn towards my mom and there goes she again started to say that Mahi was spoiling by Krish only and asked me to marry someone else otherwise along with me Mahi life also gets spoiled.
My thoughts were broken by horn sound of the bus and i saw that i had reached my destination. I climbed down the bus and took a long breath before entering the mall...

Pov Ends....

Scene Changed

Some cars came and stopped in front of a huge mansion and a person came out of the car.

Some bodyguards quickly comes their and surrounded him

Some bodyguards quickly comes their and surrounded him. After stepping into the mansion he immediately left to his room which was filled with darkness. As soon as he entered the room his phone started ringing, he saw the number and picked the call quickly and started speaking.

Person : Kuch pata chala vuskey baremai.

Person 2 : Sir abhi tak kuch nahi pata chala hai but we are trying our level best sir, he said in a trembling voice.

Person : What the hell 😡😡😡. Tum sab log ethaney salon sey dundh rahey ho lekin abh tak vuskey baremai ek information bi nahi jan nahi paye ho 😡😡😡.

Person 2 : Sir we are trying our level best 😰😰, but apko bi pata hai jisko ham dundh rahey hai wo kon hai aur vuski capability kya hai 😰😰. Sir u know he didn't leave a single clue also and even we don't know where he would have gone aur tho aur vunko ess world ke best assasinates ney train kiya hai so vunko dundh na bahut mushkil 😨😨.

Person : I don't want to listen ur bloody reasons i just want u all to find him before it's to late already we have spended 10 years while searching him and if in NXT 3 months u people didn't find him than u all will be dead 😡😡😡.

By saying this he cuts the call and throws his mobile. Then he moved towards the table where a photo of a boy was there, he caress that photo.

Tum kab wapas aavogey beta abh tho merey pass aajav 🥺. Mujhey apani galathi ka yehasas hogaya hai plzz abh tho wapas aajav, 10 sal hogaye hai tum yaha sey gayab hokar tumhari mom ki death ke time per bi tum nahi aaye ho 🥺🥺🥺, ye sab meri wajesey huva hai 😭😭. Plz beta abh tho aajav tumhari mom ko mainey promise Kiya hai ki tumko mai dundh kar wapas lavunga. By saying this he starts drinking wine and falls on his bed.

Scene Changes

Krish drops mahi in her school and returns home. After coming inside house Rubina asked him to clean the vessels and make coffee for her. He silently went inside the kitchen and starts cleaning the vessels and after cleaning the vessels he makes a coffee for Rubina and started going towards her room but he saw that mallika had forgotten her lunch box so he decided to go to her office and give her lunch box. Then he goes into Rubina room and saw that she was polishing her nails by sitting on the bed. He went near her and said.

Kr : Mom ye lijiye coffee aur mom mikku lunch box lena bhul gaye hai mai jakar vusko dey kar aatha hu.

Rubina : Kithani bar bhola hai ki mujhey mom matt bhulav tum meri beti keliye vuski husband ho sakthey ho lekin merey liye ek servant ho ess ghar ki samjii 😡😡😡😡😡. Aur ek bhatt yad rakho ek din mallika tumko chodh degi aur vusdin dekh na mai kya kartha hu tumharey sath she said in anger.

Krish has tears 🥲🥲 in his eyes because he always see her like his mother but she never treats him like a human also but he composed himself and left from there without saying anything.

Rubina: Jav jav abh tumko kya pata mai abh kya karunga and than she calls someone with a devilish smirk 😈😈....

TBC ......

So guy's who do u think that unknown person is any guess 🤔🤔 and whom he was searching.. any guess 🤔🧐. And who do u think that Rubina has called... What do u think she is going to do for separating Krish and Mallika.....

Hope u all are liking the story and plzz if u like the story do comments and like the story ❤️🤗🥰...