CHAPTER 12

ʜʏ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 11? ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.

𝘼/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑.
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴍ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴏx, ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴜʟʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛᴀɴʏᴀ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴍ. ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ. ꜱᴀᴋꜱʜɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ʀᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀɴʏᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ꜱʟᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ. ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ɪꜱ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ꜱᴀᴋꜱʜɪ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ.

Sakshi- Tanya wake up *slightly slap her cheeks*

Jimin- Baby wake up pls. *crying*

Karthik- She will wake up jimin don't worry she was avoiding my touches so i gave a dose to her thats why.

Sakshi- YOU!

Karthik- Hey calm down. *go and stand next to tanya*

Jimin- WHAT YOU WANT YOU BASTARD? *grab his collar*

Karthik- Look at your girlfriend *signals him with his eyes to look at tanya*

Jimin- *look at tanya and saw he points the knife in her neck after he saw that he removed his hand from karthik's collar*

Sakshi- No! Pls don't do that.

Karthik- Now go back *points to go back* GO BACK *he hold the knife in her neck more tighter*

Sakshi- OK we will jimin come on. *go backwards*

RM- What you want why are you doing this all?

Karthik- I want their and our properties back and also tanya i want to marry her.

Tae- Thats impossible we already fixed her relationship with jimin so you can't marry her.

Karthik- Then i will kill her thats it.

Suga- Then i dare you to cut her neck with that knife. *glare at him*

Jin- Yoongi no what are you saying?

Suga- Wait hyung we see he will do like that.

Karthik- *about to cut but sakshi spoke*

Sakshi- No pls tell me what you want i will give you.

Karthik- Then sign these papers. *point the papers to on the table*

Sakshi- OK *go and sign the papers*

Kookie- Noona what are you doing?

Sakshi- But i have to do this for her.

Karthik- Good girl and one more thing your sister is mine if you dare to marry her to another man i will kill her. OK?

Sakshi- OK i will not do that she is yours.

Jimin- *shocked* What!? *mumble*

Tae- Don't worry its the part of our plan. *whisper to him*