FINAL (CHAPTER 18)🎉🎉🎉

Hey guys i hope you are all doing fine. I am sorry for the late update. Please forgive me and enjoy the last part.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You- D-ad? *shocked*

Yes it's none other than their dad. Who left them years ago. She is stunned to speak anything and still looking at him with teary eyes. Your mother came towards you after not seeing you there.

YM- Who is there yn? *come there and see her husband* You how? *tears formed her eyes*

YD- Honey How are you? I am sorry for everything can i come inside?

YM- *fainted*

You- Mom....m-mom.....JUNGKOOK PLEASE COME. *crying and shouting*

Everyone comes there aftering hearing yn crying.

Kookie- What happened to her yn?

Tae- First take her to couch mom bring some water.

Kookie and jimin take her to couch and Mrs.jeon go to kitchen to bring water.

Sakshi- Mom....please wake up mom. YN will you tell us what happened to her? *crying*

You point your fingers somewhere and she look at the direction. Her eyes widened after seeing her father standing there looking at his wife in concerned and worried eyes.

Sakshi- YOU....HOW DARE YOU TO COME HERE? *gritted her teeth*

YD- Is she ok?

Sakshi- Oh please don't show your fake concern to us. How dare you to come here after making our life a hell.

Everyone is watching them with confused look except YN. It's their first time seeing sakshi this much angry and hatred. But the next word coming from your mom's mouth shocked them

YM- SAKSHI......Mind your words he is your FATHER.

Sakshi- No mom he is nothing me nor to us.

YD- I know i made a mistake and i am regretting it. I am so sorry for everything.

Sakshi- We don't need your sorry. Just GET OUT FROM HERE. *Panting heavily*

Tae- Sakshi calm down you are stressing yourself it's not good for our baby please. *hug her*

Sakshi- I am stressing bcs of him. Tell him to go from here. I hate his presence I hate him. Please tae. Why would he come back after making us suffer like this. *crying in his chest*

YD- Honey hear me out please i have own my reasons.

YM- I miss you so much honey where were you why did you left us? *hug him and cry*

YD- I...i....

Sakshi- Why are you not telling anything now? Cat caught your tongue. Don't you see that we are happy here i wish you were actually die-

SLAP💥💥💥💥

Everyone get shocked and look at the person who slap her.

You- M-mom?

YM is the one who slap her.

YM- Respect him sakshi he is your father and i dare you to complete that sentence. *angry*

Sakshi- You slap me for him mom?

YM- Yes i will not hear any bad words against my husband.

Sakshi- Great Mom...great....Have You forgetten every humiliation and sufferings bcs of him after seeing him.