𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

KATHERINE was grateful Johnny had stopped to replenish their supply of snacks for the trip

KATHERINE was grateful Johnny had stopped to replenish their supply of snacks for the trip. She didn't know how much longer she could endure being slumped in the backseat of the van. "Sore?" Robby chuckled watching as Katherine stretched out her cramped limbs. "Yeah, but I'll live." She assured him just as Johnny came out of the liquor market with his hands full of bags. Katherine had to hold in a laugh upon seeing the bright red glasses that adorned Johnny's face. "Got us some choice supplies for the next leg of our road trip," Johnny beamed digging through the bags. "Mexican Cokes," He muttered handing them to Katherine. "I think here they're just Cokes." Robby corrected yet Johnny disregarded his comment.

"Mexican candy, Chicharrones, and I just picked up this badass cellphone it's got 60 minutes on it. That's, like, 300 American minutes, and I got you a little something to say, 'Welcome to Mexico.'" Johnny grinned pulling out a small chihuahua bobblehead with a sombrero which made both Robby and Katherine chuckle. "Don't tell me it's offensive, we bought it in Mexico, it's their idea." He defended. "And here, gift number two." Robby raised a brow, silently questioning why Johnny would buy him a shirt that said FBI printed on the front of it. "Turn it around." Johnny chuckled watching Robby's face as he read the words 'Female body inspector' on the back of the shirt. "Isn't that great? I got one for me too." He then turned towards Katherine. "I got something for you too,"

"Happy early birthday LaRusso." It was nowhere near her birthday but she didn't want to burst Johnny's bubble. "Thanks, Johnny." She beamed accepting the beautifully handwoven bag. "So what are we actually doing here," Robby pressed. "Don't say it's a father-son bonding thing because we could've done that 500 miles ago and you wouldn't have brought Katherine along." Johnny fidgeted in his spot. "Look, this is a father-son bonding thing. There's just something we have to take care of first." He promised. "As for Katherine, I brought her along because she knows Spanish better than I do. Now enough chit-chat, grab your snacks, and let's get back on the road." Somehow Katherine knew Robby wasn't gonna let this go, and come to find the actual reason behind their trip.

💥💥💥

AS expected exactly fifteen minutes after they got back on the road Robby had started to question what unfinished business Johnny had in Mexico. "You've got to be kidding me." Robby scoffed. "You have every right to be upset." Johnny replied calmly. "How could you take me down to Mexico and not mention once we're coming to get Miguel." He argued. "Did you know we were coming to Mexico to find Miguel?" Robby asked turning in his seat to face Katherine. "Guilty." She confessed. "Come on Robby, let's go to Mexico together and come back with some stories." He repeated Johnny's words in disbelief. He turned in his seat once more. "Not that I'm glad to see you and spend time with you, but why did you let him rope you into this?" Robby sighed.

Katherine was about to speak when Johnny beat her to it. "Don't get upset with Katherine this was all my idea," Johnny scolded. "I wasn't bullshitting you, Robby, I wanna fix our relationship. When I heard Miguel was in trouble, I had to do something. I just couldn't leave you at home. I'm done doing that, besides I need your help to find Miguel." He explained. "My help? Do you even have a plan?" Robby retorted. "Yeah, of course, I do," Johnny assured. "Miguel's looking for Hector Salazar. I know where the kid gets off the bus so that's our first stop." Johnny assured. "And when we get there, what do you plan on doing?" Robby pressed. "I'll ask around to see if anyone saw Miguel." Johnny replied nonchalantly. "That's the big plan?" Robby challenged looking unimpressed.