Chapter 13

NOTE: Their will be characters and spoilers from my other book, "Family Values". If you are planning to read that, I would recommend reading it before continuing in this chapter and book. Thanks!

POV Petal/Athena

I shivered as I watched them walk away. I knew that Bear wasn't going to give up. I could see it in his eyes and when he mouthed just as much to me, I wasn't surprised. I was sad, disappointed and worried but not surprised. I sighed as Nat and Margo came over to me and put their arms around me.

"It'll be okay." Margo assured me

"He's not gonna stop." I replied.

"That's why we have a backup plan. If worse comes to worse, we can just use that." Nat added and I nodded.

"I know. I just don't want it to come to that. I hate that idea." I sighed again.

"Come on. Joker wants you to meet some people and the twins should be back soon." Margo pulled me back in the shop where the Rebels and Saints were celebrating.

I smirked as I looked around, spotting Thrash, Sunny, Joker and Thor dividing up the weapons with gleeful expressions. We walked over to them and chuckled.

"Y'all look like kids in a candy shop." I laughed out as they turned to us.

"Come here, girls! I haven't gotten my hugs yet." Thrash demanded with a grin.

We hurried over and he gave us each a rib cracking hug.

"You three just get prettier every time I see you." he flirted.

"Hands off my sister." Joker snarled as he pulled me away.

"I'm your Pres." Thrash teased.

Joker just shrugged and hugged me closer.

"So? I'm the VP. Doesn't matter. She's my sister. You can be replaced. She can't." Joker grunted back and we all chuckled.

Joker joined the Saints a month or two after leaving the Lost Boys. He loved it there and he felt safe enough to start therapy and change at least some of his ways. Gone was the Joker that would barely touch or speak. He was a different man.

He and the Saints found us about a year after we left. He had his President, Thrash reach out to Thor and Sunny first. He was very careful to show that he didn't want to scare us or take us away. He just wanted to be apart of our lives, mine especially.

After lots of discussions, we agreed to let him come visit us. He came with Thrash and Sunny and Thor were there as well. It went well and he hugged me for the first time since our mother had died. We ended up both sobbing in each other's arms. Joker worked really hard to repair our relationship and now we are almost as close as Margo and I are. After the first few visits, Thrash, Sunny and Thor decided to make a strong ally contract and now the Saints were always welcomed to party or visit us. Our clubhouse was like their second home.

We had helped the Saints out many times in the last few years and they were always happy to return the favors. There was talk of merging the MC and the gang but while we trusted each other, most of the gang didn't want to adhere to MC rules and many members of the MC didn't agree with all of the morals of the gang.

Besides all the Saints, Joker also introduced us to the Twins, Willa and West. They were legends. Everyone involved in the underground knew their story. They were two kids that were on the run with their mother from their father and brothers since their father was the leader of the Kings which at the time was one of the strongest and most brutal Mafias.

The twins were taught everything from hacking to explosives to shooting to hand to hand combat along with a multitude of languages as they grew until their mother died of a drug over dose. The twins continued to hide even though they were just 15. They had no idea who they were running from but they knew that their mother had hidden them for a reason.

Eventually their family found them and let me tell you, it was not a happy event. They fought. The Dad thought that  Willa should act like a princess and eventually get married off to help secure allies for the Kings and the brothers (with the exception of West) agreed. The family was terrible to the twins even stooping so low as to set up a kidnapping.  The Twins went to war with the Kings and with the help of Blaise and Lydia, their boyfriend and girlfriend, they won.

They took everything from the Kings and a few other Mafias that dared to oppose them. They created a new gang named Chaos and everything seemed calm until a year later. Then Blaise and Lydia showed their true colors.

Willa and West are beautiful chaos that choose to rain down justice to whoever needs it but they have a moral law. They don't kill and they aren't motivated by money. "Maim not murder. Chaos not cash" is their mantra.

Blaise and Lydia didn't agree and started killing in secret. The Twins knew of course, but waited to see how far they would go. They finally had enough when Blaise killed their father and vowed to kill the rest of their brothers.

The twins along with three of the brothers went underground. The three brothers ended up joining a chapter of the Saints and the twins helped the Saints from time to time. One of the brothers, Blade and Joker met at a big Saints party. Thrash said that everyone could tell that they were in lust with each other at first sight but it took both of them some time to come to terms with it. Now Blade and Joker are casually dating but I think that it's starting to become serious.

Joker didn't want to introduce me to Blade yet but he couldn't help but bring the twins to meet us. He said that they had gone to things similar to Margo and I and he hoped that they would be able to help us.

He was right. Willa, West, Margo and I all bonded instantly. We met three years ago and have been close friends ever since. We have helped each other through a lot of emotional shit. I was glad that they were able to forgive there three brothers and they were glad that we were able to forgive Joker.

I smiled as I heard a yell and watched in horror as the twins came running at us. West tackled Joker and I as Willa did the same to Nat and Margo. All of us were unprepared and ended up in a giant heap on the floor.

The others all laughed for a moment before helping us up.

"We missed you guys! I'm so sad that I missed all the action!" Willa whined as she hugged me.

"I'm sure that you two made your own action." I replied and she smirked.

"You know us too well. Let's just say that the Lost Boys may have lost an entire warehouse of weapons today.  So sad... That'll teach them to fuck around with our friends." West smirked at me and I shook my head.

"Where's my baby?" Willa demanded right as Tech and Wires walked in.

"Great timing." Nat mumbled as Tech hurried over to her girlfriend.

We all looked away as Tech and Willa kissed.

 "Gross that's my sister." Wires complained as he walked over to us.

"Mine too." West added as he and Wires did some sort of complicated handshake that only they knew.

"How you doing, man?" West asked him.

Wires shrugged, "Tech is still treating me like I'm five."

"What else is new." West laughed.

The two of them walked over to a table that had been made into a makeshift bar. I smiled at them. I was glad they got along since their sisters were dating. Tech and Willa started dating two years ago. Anyone who saw them together could tell that they were endgame.

I heard the door open and took in a deep breath. Standing in our door way were three men, one smiled at us and looked kind. One was huge and seemed emotionless until he caught sight of Joker, then his face lit up.

The last one... I knew that he had brought in the contracts but I was too distracted to really look at him. He was gorgeous. Dark hair, light brown eyes, tall but not too tall, muscles but not bulky. He stared right back at me with a shocked look on his face. The guy next to him slapped his back and he shook himself. Then he smiled at me and I knew then that I was in trouble.