Chapter I

Paige works at McDonald's as a way to save money to get the education she wants and for her dream to come true.

Her dream has been always been being an actress/singer ever since she can remember.

Her favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Jennifer Aniston and her favorite singer is Ariana Grande.(You can change them is you want.)

After a year of Auditioning and working at McDonald's Paige finally got a gig.In Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.

Hi!My name is Paige Knightley, and yes my mum is THE Keira Knightley.So you must be wondering why i dont just have my mum get me that role, and,why I work at McDonald's to get money.Truth is I don't want to be dependent of my mum although I love her, I want to create the beginning of my career by myself.

I start filming next week. And im obviously super excited to work with my mum obviously and also THE Johnny Depp. But really it's not that big of a deal he's just my favorite actor of all time.So working with him will be interesting.Or not.

(Writer:Sorry for the short chapter this story is still a work in progress.Any ways hope u guys enjoy the story(and im also hopping someone actually reads the story). Ok bye-bye)