Custom Graphics

If you really want a cover made by me, I'm incredibly flattered but due to my chaotic life I can't promise any schedule or consistency. And my creativity is a fickle beast. So, I offer the alternative.

Let's call it a cheatsheet or "how to tickle my imagination".

There are two reasons I'll make a cover (for free).
1. I really like the story and I want to gift something to the author as a fan. No strings attached.
2. I really want to practice something design-wise.

What type of stories do I like?
I love character-driven stories with well-crafted protagonists.
Happy queer stories. Bonus points if it's romance.
Magical realism and general surrealism. Bonus points if it has a touch of absurdity.
Science fiction without a lot of politics but love me some moral conundrums. Bonus points for anxiety-inducing world.

Yes, I'm shamelessly looking for stories to read.

What do I want to practice?
1. Some genres: action, thriller, horror, poetry, science fiction, for romance and fantasy it needs a bit of a twist.

And since there are a lot of things I really want to practice skill-wise, I'll list the things I don't want to do:
People covers. I don't mind one person on the cover but two qualify as people.
Object covers. Not all, but crowns, masks and daggers have been done to death.
That one specific style of fantasy covers with eclectic accent colors and full-body person in some pose with magic. I don't mind them but I don't want to make them.
Illustrated covers. I would love I could choose to do these but I'm not an illustrator. And to my knowledge, those take at least twice as long as it takes me to make a manipulated cover and I'm very slow. So, all people who draw, illustrate, paint covers are my heroes.

There is a link to linktree in my bio where you can place your request

There is a link to linktree in my bio where you can place your request. I might make the cover and might not.

If I make it, I'll tag the requester and they'll have priority to choose if they want it or not. 

If you place request here, it's not a regular request. You can go and request at other shops. Please respect the rules of those shops.

Don't ask me if I'm going to make it or not because this is meant to be stress free and my maximum capacity is to make things when I'm in the mood or have inspiration.

If I don't make your cover, it doesn't mean your story is not inspiring. It just means I'm not at the place where I, personally, am inspired by it. There are a lot of designers here and we all find our inspiration in different places. I don't want it to ever feel like your story is worth less, just because I (one person, quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things) don't get inspired.

Fake requests. If you have an idea that you think I might like but it's not an actual story you're writing, you can place the order under fake requests in the form.

I don't do celebrity face claims.