User Manual

1

1. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. I don't respond to rudeness with rudeness but I will ignore it.

2. These are for Wattpad use only. No exceptions. You are always welcome to contact me for commercial work but that's a whole different thing.

3. I reserve the right to deny requests.

4. Do not modify my graphics. You can ask me to modify them for you, but any intervention on your own will be considered copyright infringement. Alternatively, ask me for permission to do it.

5. Premades CAN'T be requested for books about graphics (portfolios, shops, contests and similar). While I sympathize with having a hard time creating your own covers, I don't think it's fair to advertise your graphics with someone else's work.

6. Your book needs to be published. Whether it's one chapter or fifty, it doesn't make difference to me. I'll hope that you'll continue writing that story and won't unpublish it but I don't, in any way, feel like I have a right to put that pressure on you.

7. Don't shop-hop. It's generally not a nice thing. Designers and writers live in symbiotic relationship here on Wattpad. We don't work for you or need (want) to fight for requests. We help each other, so let's not disrespect each other.

8. If you change the cover or decide to take down your story and not write it anymore, please just inform me of that so I can put the cover back as a premade.

9. Weekly limit is two requests. I don't know if it'll ever come into play but it doesn't hurt to have it.

- With each graphics, I'll write what I'm willing to change

- With each graphics, I'll write what I'm willing to change. Please respect that.

- I'll write what genre I had in mind when I made the cover. You don't have to respect that.

- Request form will be posted with each premade.

- Check your form for spelling errors. Most importantly for the title and author's name.

- Here I'll post my color of the week which you'll need to fill the form correctly. This week's color is red.

CREDIT ME

CREDIT ME. That's all. Most ideally in the summary.
I will not hunt you if you don't. I will not even remind you. But you should be the person who credits others for work they did.

You can always give me a shoutout, tag people in my shop or put it on your reading list. But none of it is required.