Chapter 1:You two are here!

The world known as Remmant is a beatiful place and also quiet ironic considering the fact that it's litteraly the remmant of a world destroyed by two dissapointed gods. However, it is also a dangerous place.

While the old world was destroyed and Remmant was made, coupled with a shattered moon, two beings from the old world still lived in this day and age. Those two happen to have been granted immortality by the two gods. They were also a broken up couple.

As the saying goes, hell hath no furry like a woman scorn. Unfortunately, this woman's scorn ended up creating the creatures know as Grimms. Monsters made from a black substance with white mask-like faces adormed with glowing red eyes who prawl the world in search of destroying both humans and faunus, being attracted by their negative emotions.

However, humanity prevailed. Warriors weilding weapons together with the strange elemental attribued mineral known as dust raised to defend both humans and faunuses against the threath of Grimm. Those warriors were known as Huntsmen and Huntresses.

In these days there exist special schools in which young minds are trained to become those legendary warriors. Although there are several of them in the four kingdoms, Beacon is generally thought to be the best.

Many teenagers were having a great day enrolling in this prestigious school. However, two certain girls were an exception to this norm.

One of this girl had black hair and silver eyes. She was wearing a red hood, which really gives room to make a lot of Red Ridding Hood jokes. Her name was Ruby Rose.

To be fair, she was younger than anyone around here

To be fair, she was younger than anyone around here. But she just so happened to look weapons up in a store that was being robbed by a well known criminal, stopped the robbery, showed notable fighting prowess and...Well, here she is.

The fact that she was left alone among people did put her on edge a bit. Unlike her sister, she wasn't exactly a social butterfly.

She was walking around confused, bumped in a trouser full of packs of Dust, sneezed and than...Boom! The owner of the dust doesn't seem really happy about it either.

Said owner was a girl with white hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, a scar being left across her right eye. A frown was placed across her face and she was practically fumming. Her name was Weiss Schnee.

 Her name was Weiss Schnee