Chapter 9 Cat Fight

Andy p.o.v

     I sat there shocked at Jess's outbursts. I watched her walk back on the bus as I put my head into my hands. I pulled out another cigarette and took a long puff. I don't know what to do anymore. I went back in and sat down next to Sam I frowned as I saw her looking at wedding dresses and venues.

     I looked away not wanting to think about this. I was just glad warped tour was over in a few weeks and I could go home relax and figure everything out.
_______________________

Fast forward 2 weeks later

Jj POV

     During the last few weeks of warped tour it was decided I was going to move in with the guys. Sam offered me her room now that her and Andy were together. I wanted to tell her to shove it up her ass but I just accepted gracefully. And also made a mental note to sanitize and bleach every surface in that room. Who know what kind of critters she had.

     During the past few weeks things between Andy and Sam just kept seemed to be getting more and more serious and Andy and I became more and more distant. I avoided them whenever I could spending most of my time with Cc.

     I smiled as I walked into my new room and flopped down on the bed after I finished cleaning it. I looked around the room and realized it needed some changes. The walls were yellow with frilly blue drapes and a matching bed set. I rolled my eyes at how lame Sam was. I then heard the sounds of him and Sam having sex.

     I banged on the wall, "keep it in your pants! Some of us are trying to relax."

     I hear a thump followed by Sam's enraged scream. I laughed, works every time. Then Andy texted me.

Andy: the wall again? You know what happens every time.

Me: me? I'm just trying to relax. Besides you shouldn't be so jumpy about something that happens all the time.

     I laughed as I put my phone down and quickly fell to sleep.

Andy POV

     Sam and I went into my room as we arrived home. I lay down on the bed and she went to put her stuff away. She then came over to the bed and climbed on top of me. I smiled at her and she started to kiss me. Things quickly began to get hot and heavy and we found ourselves naked within minutes. Sam moaned on top of me as she began to ride me, before we knew it we heard a bang on the wall. I quickly jumped up Sam fell to the floor and screamed mad that the banging got me every time.

     I held my hand out to help her up but she smacked out away and ran to the bathroom. I sighed and fell back onto the bed. After a few minutes I heard the shower running and opened up my phone and sent a text to Jj.

Me: the wall again? You know what happens every time.

Jj: me? I'm just trying to relax. Beside you shouldn't be so jumpy about something that happens all the time.

     I laughed and flopped the phone onto the bed and closed my eyes.

     Before I knew it Sam came out fully dressed, "I'm going to go wedding dress hunting. I think I'll ask Jj to come with me."

     I gave her a look, "Hey I'm trying to get along with her."

     I smiled and gave her a kiss as she walked to Sam's room. This should be interesting. Moments later I heard a thud and the sound of Sam screaming. Oh shit!

Jj POV

     I woke up as I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up to see Sam standing there. I stepped back to let her in. She sat on the bed looking around her old room.

     "So what did you need Sam?"

     "I came to tell you to back off. Andy is mine. He always has been. He just needed a little push. Oh, you look confused sweet heart, let me explain. Remember the day you found Andy and I? Oh I'm sure you do. He was so drunk he didn't know up from down so I took advantage of him. I found his mothers ring slipped it on and the next morning convinced him he did it. Isn't it great? And he will never believe you over me."

     I lost it as I flew at her. I punched her then got on top of her as she screamed while I pulled out a clump of her hair. I looked up as the door popped open and Andy ran in.

     "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

     Andy picked up a crying Sam, "All I did was ask her to help me pick a dress and she attacked me."

     "You lying bitch!"

     I tried to fly at her again but Ashley was there he held me back. Andy looked at me in disgust. And walked out with Sam who sent me a smile as she left.

     Ashley just shook his head and walked out. I fell onto the bed as tears flowed down my face. Andy took her side. How could he not see how evil she is? Maybe it was just time to admit that this was a game that Sam was much better at and I lost. Maybe it was just time to give up and move on.