Rescue/Reunion and Hospital

Jason was running through as fast he could branches snapping fully off trees his footsteps creating heavy thuds trying to find his was out of the forest trying to think on where he is until he hears footstep and familiar voices.

'Eren I know you do t want to be in town right now but this too far from everyone.' hear recognizes the voice with a soulless looking  Eren Yeager , how can I someone I saw as family was killed by animals (Jason grits his teeth knowing that it was a lie) and I wasn't there to help him he starts to cry into his hands Annie pulls him into a hug they sit down on a broken log and Eren is still crying for five minutes.I know how it feels to babe he was like a little brother to me and now he's gone Annie replies in a quiet voice trying not to cry as well.

Unknown Jason heard the whole and is crying wondering how the others are knowing his mother must be in shambles not taking it anymore he comes out from where he's hiding walking towards them and says I'm sorry if I hurt you with my death  hurt guy...

Unknown Jason heard the whole and is crying wondering how the others are knowing his mother must be in shambles not taking it anymore he comes out from where he's hiding walking towards them and says I'm sorry if I hurt you with my death  hurt guys so badly I'm so sorry he told them.
Who the hell are and what do you mean by my death?!

Asks a pissed off Eren and Annie, really Jäegermeister,  Eren freezes only one person called him that nickname J-Jason is that really you his voice cracking tears starting to come out. Yeah it's me so I ever lie to you he says with a big smile opening his arms to gesture a hug both run an hug him and start to heavily cry into his chest .

How are you still alive you were dead the police said you were killed by animals says Annie looking at her  so called 'little' brother . I'll explain when we go to the hospital my feet hurt and I want to check how my body is doing (I really just want to see what I can do now since I'm basically superhuman) he thinks , sure let's go to my car I'm also going to call everyone  and tell them your alive your mother first.

How did everyone take my death? Jason asks laying the back of Eren's car cause he was too big to sit up, well most teachers didn't care though Ms Forger and the principal were saddened especially the principal saying it was her fault you died (damnit I'm going to have to talk to her quickly before she does something stupid!)Jason thinks, as you me and Annie spent a lot time outside the forest to get away from everyone, Michael almost out Mikel in the hospital he kept saying that he did something and was involved with your death Nathan was holed up in his lab, his mother cried every night, same with Michael's but your mother I don't what to say but she was broken crying her self to sleep not eating and not even going outside she still planning your funeral but I'm sure she'll do a full 180 when she finds out her son is alive both of them chuckle not knowing that his mom is over affectionate. Well why not call now Jason said can you hand me you phone though I'm sure she won't  recognize my voice so one of you will have to tell her. Cause I know she won't believe it's me he said as Eren dails Alejandra's number.

With Alejandra sitting in her room in her pajamas as she was a shadow of what she was her son the boy she raised from a baby was gone her Daphne stayed two days then had to back to her house telling her if she needs anything let her know and her best friend Maria was still there in her house trying to help her get over it but she's knows that she won't the person who she truly and fully loved was gone. She hears her phone ringing and see's that it's one of hers friends Eren she answers
' Hello she says in a weak and tired voice Ms. Miguel hurry over to the hospital your in for a big surprise when you get there and bring Michael and Nathan and their families  you won't believe who we found in the forest.