Answering Questions, and going back to school

Jason slowly wakes open king wondering where he is, he then remembers yesterday and who he is in bed he turns to see his mother in her pajamas which is basically a tank top with shorts he has noticed these past few months the 'pajamas she wears are getting less and less covering worried that one day she'll sleep nude trying to seduce him when she walks around the house thinking about that image gives him an erection.

(Damn it don't think about those thoughts don't think about your crush naked!) he thinks trying to calm down and hide his growing exertion he hears his mother stirs and his fear rises hoping she won't see his morning erection, 'Morning mijo how'd you sleep last night?' She asked 'I slept fine mom frog on a log you know' sounding nervous 'you ok honey she asks is something wrong flip over and let me check' she said in a worried tone 'Mom it's nothing just cramps from staying in a position for too long I'm fine'
'Ok mijo if you say so', the two get up and she saw a police officer walk into their room with a shocked look on her face 'I'm sorry I'll comeback later'

'It's ok I'm sorry the beds were too big for her so she slept in mine' Jason quickly replies to her, well then my name is Officer Reyna Strum I was in charge of your case and I'm surprised at what I was told, though, 'why are you surprised Officer...

'It's ok I'm sorry the beds were too big for her so she slept in mine' Jason quickly replies to her, well then my name is Officer Reyna Strum I was in charge of your case and I'm surprised at what I was told, though, 'why are you surprised Officer Strum that I came back from the dead or that I was experimented on?' Jason said with a small shiver still remembering the torture he went through no it's just I need you to answer some questions for me with the news of you being experimented on I need some clues on finding the person who did this' she said pulling out a pen and pad from her shoulder pocket 'Though your mother may need to leave the room due to some of these questions being sensitive'  His mother shoots up anger and annoyed that she being pushed out again como el demonio voy a dejar a mi hijo otra vez después de lo que pasó y si sus preguntas lo hacen enloquecer estaré aquí para calmarlo (like the hell i'm going to leave my son again after what happened and if his questions make him freak out i'll be here to calm him down ) she said grabbing his hand looking at him with a permission to stay look he nods saying yes 'Okay what do you want to know' he asks mentally preparing himself, 'Is it true that you were experimented on for a week?'¿Qué demonios, por supuesto, no te lo dijo el médico?(what the hell of course he was didntbthe doctor tell you!) scream an angry Alejandra Jason is trying to calm his angry mother 'mamá cálmate down ella solo hace su trabajo y sigue las reglas' (mom calm downshe just doing her job abd following the rules) 'Sorry officer it's just to hear that even after seeing and hearing what the doctor told us makes me very angry that people don't believe him' Alejandra said with a softened look calming down.
'It's alright miss I understand let's continue is it true that you were burned and electrocuted on a daily while you were experimented?' There was a long quiet pause until a loud sniffing was heard coming from Jason's mother who asked her son 'Why didn't you tell me this yesterday that you were tortured too?!' She screamed trying to stop more tears from coming  'Lamento no haberte contado ayer. Me dolió recordar esos eventos dolorosos' (I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday. It hurt me to remember those painful events') , she understood knowing it was probably traumatic for him and is still now
'To answer both your questions Officer yes I was experimented on and electrocuted and burned almost every day for my time I was there' he answered seeing her writing on her notepad trying not to watch her breast swaying as she wrote on it and to add insult to injury his mother's breast was hugging his arm trying to hide his erection was getting very hard. 'I understand how you feel kid I've seen it before him trying to show empathy I have a few some faint scars showing them to family I have a burn scar on my thigh and a small electric one on my stomach'.