Author's Note

Hello, Everybody my name is Mal, a first timer in the world of Wattpad and I'm here to bring you this new story in the world of Himaruya Hidekazu's well known work, Hetalia. Though i know that this fandom isn't very lively at the moment but this is just one of the many ideas that i have had for a long time now and i just have to pour it out. I don't know if any of you are going to read this let alone like it because it's a bit different than the regular genre. This is a fictional competition that i created. It is in the sport of Badminton which i know not a lot of people paid attention to so i am trying to be one of a few that use this as a sport theme. 

Anyhow, should any of you who read this feel interested on who is going to be the winner, please drop a comment on how you want this competition to turn out. It's because I really don't want this to be too straightforward and also because everyone has their favorite characters that they would like to see did well in any story. So drop a comment should you desired and feel free to share this story to others who might also like this sort of genre.

And finally, my sincerest apologies if my chapters are and might be just a bit too short for any of your liking. This is one of my very first attempt at writing a story like this and i do hope for some of the more experienced could give some advice and pointers. I would appreciate it very much. Also the cover picture of England, credit to the artist in Pinterest.

That's all from me for today anyway. Be sure to drop a comment on who should the round of 32 for a start. Thank you and look forward for the coming chapters.

XxX Mal