Round of 32. Wang Yao Vs Alfred Jones. Day 1. Court 1

As the sun rises on the eastern horizon of the beautiful city of Tokyo, the highly anticipated tournament that will be held here for the next five days will soon begin. A panoramic shot of the morning city scene soon followed by the shot of the stadium where the players will be playing the game. As the still shot of the inside of the building is shown, the sport commentator began his announcement.

"Hello and welcome to the opening matchday of the first ever Hetalia Badminton World Nations Championship. I'm Mal Shev, your commentator coming to you live from the beautiful Himaruya Stadium here in Tokyo. I'll be accompanying you for the next several hours and indeed the next five days of what is promised to be a tantalizing display of Badminton here on all four courts on display. I should remind you that this the very first edition of this tournament in the Super Series so we can only bring you the men's singles discipline for the next couple of days. We shall see for the other four disciplines should they to come. As told briefly yesterday, this competition is battle of nations worldwide, with 32 countries selected to participate in this grand showing of sport." The commentator continues as the map of the world with the nations participating mark in red. After that the draw from yesterdays drawing is displayed.

"Well here we have yesterdays draw with roughly ten players selected to be the top seeds for this tournament

"Well here we have yesterdays draw with roughly ten players selected to be the top seeds for this tournament. There you can see the current world number 1 and former world champions, Wang Yao in the top half whilst the current world number 2 and All England champions, Kiku Honda in the bottom half. I will be with you all here on Court 1 as well as my other colleagues will accompany you in Court 2 to 4. Well we have 16 matches for you across all four courts, we shall begin the first match of the day and it features the 39 year old man from China, the number 1 seeds, up against the 19 year old from the United States, Alfred Jones." As the commentator halted his commentary, the podium announcer begin the opening theme and opening passage.

" Welcome to Hetaria Badminton World Nation Championship, part of the HSBC BWF World Tour. Men's Singles !. Round of 32 !. Waang Yaao from China !!." The Japanese announcer ended. From the entrance through the cloud of artificial smoke, Out come Wang Yao in his China red Badminton sleeveless jersey paired with a dark blue Badminton shorts and black sport sneakers. He carries with him a badminton racket duffel bag stuffed full of his sporting equipment and a few bottles of water. Wang himself has his usual self feature minus his pony tail in the back which he has cut for the purpose of the competition as he also wears a white wristband with the Yonex logo on it. As he walks out in to the court, the commentator continues his commentary.

"Well here he is the former world champion and current world number 1 for an astonishing 70 consecutive weeks, 92 weeks in total he has been at the summit. A true badminton legend walks to the court once more. I can give you some quiet astonishing statistics about this man, is that he has competed in a total of 15 competitive finals in the last two years he has won 10 of them, he won the French Open and the Japan Open this year which follows his first title of the year, the Korea Masters. Quiet surprisingly however none of those titles are in the super 1000 series, he lost at the All England semifinal, only goes as far as the quarter final in Jakarta, and the big shock was that he lost at the China Open in the very first round. His ability will only go as well as his age allows him to be but he simply is playing very very well for a man of his age." the commentator halted as Wang puts his bags down in the seats next to the court and begins preparation. The Japanese podium announcer began the second introduction.